Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Courtney Cason, a female presenter working as Program Host at QVC was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
Personal Life & Family :
- For her education, she has acquired two degrees in Theatre Arts & Liberal Arts between 2003 and 2008. She did her minor in English with prime focus on Theatre History & Performance, Broadcast Journalism, Sociology and Marketing from University of Mississippi.
- During her college days, she actively participated and worked in Judicial Council, Alpha Omicron Pi and commercial radio station, Rebel Radio etc.
- She first time met Aaron Graves in a Christmas gala time where he came as a volunteer to assist in the party. She dated Aaron Graves for around three and half year before getting married to him.
- As of 2017, her husband is working as a Relationship Manager at a senior level at Bank of America in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Courtney is a famous On-Air TV persona. She started her career in 2004, as a News Director at Rebel Radio, working there for around four years. During her term at Rebel Radio, apart from role as a News Director, she also worked in promotions and served as DJ and an Assignment Editor.
- She worked as an intern at WSB-TV for Kimberley Kennedy and show Hot Topics for about six months. She also co-hosted The Atlanta Falcons’ half time show for a month at WSB-TV.
- For more than year, she worked as Co-Director of Event Planning at local non-profit Linus Foundation. She was one of the Board Members of the Foundation. During this venture, she held important events for young skilled people, which benefited numerous other charities in Atlanta, including the Children’s Shelter.
- She held various other positions such as remote coordinator at Cox Radio, Lottery Host at WSB-TV and Multimedia Program Host at QVC, before she got promoted.
- As of 2019, she is working as Program Host at QVC. She mainly hosts shows on the topics of fashion and beauty, develop social content, and interact with consumers.
- Besides hosting, she also served as a QVC ambassador at various multimedia programs. She is often called as the new Queen Diva of QVC.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Courtney’s wedding dress was designed by well-known fashion designer, Mark Zunino. The gown was a two in one dress. A removable skirt was draped round the gown so that it can turn into a beautiful party costume.
- She is passionate about fashion, loves food and exploring new places,
- She finds it irresistible to sing at full volume, dance, and enjoy.
- She has more than 5,000 followers on Twitter & more than 30,000 people follow her Facebook page.
- She loves to watch scary movies.
- From her interview, we see that she is always prepared, witty on every topic of discussion.
- She went on honeymoon with Aaron to Tahiti.
- Her husband is a finance person & has graduated from the University of Georgia, Athens.
- Her wedding photos were shot by Jennifer Crook. The same are available on her Facebook page.
Body Info / Physical Features
Courtney Cason Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Hair Color : Brown
- Courtney Cason Height : 5′ 6″
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Yes
Personal / Home Details
- Married? : Yes
- Courtney Cason No of Kids : —
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American