Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Courtney Webb is a television host working for the popular teleshopping channel QVC.
- She is also an athlete and is training for the Winter Olympics in 2022.
Personal Life, Family & Parents :
- Courtney Webb was born in 1989 in Texas. When she was six weeks old, she was adopted by David M. Webb, who worked at an electric company, and Karen Webb-Milson, a preschool teacher.
- Courtney grew up in Houston, Texas, with her family.
- She became a gymnast at a young age and then started attending Memorial High School in Houston, Texas. While there, she became proficient in several other athletic endeavors such as lacrosse, track and field, and cheerleading.
- After graduating from Memorial High School in 2007, Courtney went to Waco, Texas, where she attended Baylor University until 2010. She graduated with a degree in News and Editorial Journalism, as well as Management and Marketing. While there, she was a member of the lacrosse team.
- In 2013, Courtney moved to New York City and started living in Manhattan.
Love Life :
- In November 2016, Webb met the man who would become her husband, Ryan Spencer, on Mutual, a dating app for Mormons. Courtney had become a Mormon during a previous relationship.
- Ryan had to leave New York on the day of their first date for a new business venture so Courtney lost touch with him for a while.
- In January 2017, Courtney started a long-distance relationship with Ryan, and by July of that same year, Ryan proposed in Bridgehampton, New York.
- Courtney and Ryan had two wedding ceremonies: a traditional Mormon sealing ceremony in San Antonio, Texas, on February 2nd, 2018, followed by a ring ceremony and reception on February 3rd, 2018, in Houston, Texas.
- Courtney continues to reside in New York City but also frequently travels for her work and for her training.
Work : Career Income, Salary & Net Worth
- Courtney has had numerous jobs in various industries, from marketing to consulting to journalism and freelancing.
- In May 2013, Courtney was signed as a model and talent by Model Management Group (MMG). She was with MMG until 2017.
- In 2016, Courtney co-founded Myx Fitness, a group fitness platform, in Manhattan. She was at Myx Fitness until 2018.
- Since 2016, Courtney has also been full-time training to be part of the 2022 Winter Olympics team in the skeleton discipline.
- Since September 2018, Courtney has been a TV program host on QVC.
- Courtney founded the TriMix Fitness studio in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- She also holds a certificate in entrepreneurship that she achieved from the Latter-Day Saints Business College in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Courtney has taken courses in digital marketing and marketing analytics from Wharton Online.
- She was approached by Olympian Lauren Gibbs, who worked in the same building, who told Courtney she should try out for skeleton. Courtney took that advice to heart and it has fully changed her life.
- Courtney’s intensive training regime takes place at Method Hockey in West Chester.