|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 20, 1953. As of 2022, she is around 69 years old.|
|Spouse / Wedding / Susan Graver Husband / Partner||Married to Richard Graver. See below for the details of their marriage.|
|How much is Susan Graver from QVC worth?||Susan is estimated to have a Net Worth of around $3 million dollars by 2020.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Bio / Profile Background
Introduction : Who is Susan Graver?
- Susan Graver, born and raised New York, is one of the world’s top fashion designers & a long term QVC presenter.
- Now in her 60’s, the self-made star still looks great & maintains a stunning figure and trendy style.
- The designer specializes in ‘Easy Care, Easy Wear’ to appeal to her fellow working moms, Susan has been selling her designs on the popular QVC, ever since the network was founded in 1986.
Early Life & Education :
- Susan grew up in Levittown, Long Island & has lived on Long Island all her life.
- Even as a child Susan was destined to become a designer – From the early age of 5, the girl was constantly painting, drawing and making clothes for her dolls.
- The young Susan had many talents including playing piano and clarinet, she took ballet classes and was a cheerleader.
- But her main passion was always for design and fashion.
- Education : In college she majored in Art and Psychology.
Susan Graver Family, Kids & Marriage :
- Susan Graver has been married to Richard Graver for 35+ years.
- Together they have three children, Michael, David and Jaclyn.
- Susan continued working almost without any time off through the pregnancy and after the birth of all 3 of her children.
- She says it was thanks to her mother & her in-laws that she was able to support her husband, who was then at law school & build her fashion business at the same time.
- Their first child, Michael Graver, was given Susan’s father’s name & their second child, David Graver, is now an adult and recently married.
- Susan’s only daughter, Jaclyn Graver, works alongside her mother, together they produce fashion style and advice videos.
Susan Graver Net Worth, Salary & Career Success :
- Fed up of her 12-hour day job at a paint manufacturer, Susan launched her own business while taking care of her 1-year-old son.
- She began designing, manufacturing and marketing her own fashion range.
- In 1994, Susan was chosen for the cover on “Income Opportunity,” after the flying success of her line of Poly-Silks that she co-designed with her mother-in-law, Audrey Graver.
- In 2000, Susan released her debut novel ‘It’s a Fit,’ a book of fashion tips and ideas.
- It was a top seller on QVC & has 5 star online reviews but the writer admits that her book failed to make an impact in major book stores.
Interesting Facts :
- Susan earned herself the nickname ‘Dottie’ Graver when her range of dotty dress designs became the number 1 in a Mail Catalogue for a luxury department store.
- The range was featured in every season and she thereby became known among designers and department stores as ‘Dottie’ Graver.
- In an Off The Cuff interview Susan revealed that :
- Celebrity crush : Paul Newman
- Favorite food : Pizza
- Favorite vacation spot : Tortola