Deena Centofanti is a health reporter for Fox 2, whose face was immortalized in a meme after her response to a controversial comment on a segment.
Personal : Family Life & Education
- Deena was born in Detroit, Michigan.
- Family : Her parents and grandparents were also born and raised in Detroit, Michigan.
- Deena’s mother and grandfather had lifelong careers with General Motors, which explains why she feels the ties to Detroit so strongly.
- Deena plays a large role in the care of her eldest brother, who was born deaf and with cerebral palsy.
- She celebrated Easter 2021 with her fully vaccinated parents & her brother.
- Education : After taking part in a speech class in her high school, Deena felt inspired to pursue a career in journalism.
- Directly after high school, Deena was accepted into the Miami University in Ohio, and graduated with a Bachelors degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- In May 2020, Deena’s yahoo email-box got hacked and an annoying mail was sent out to all her contacts.
Marriage & Children :
- Deena married her husband Keith Stironek in 1997. Since 2003, Keith has served as the Vice President for Creative Services at WJBK-TV.
- Keith and Deena have three children together – Eldest son Casey and daughters Ellie and Mia. As of 2021, Casey is 22 years old, Ellie is 19 and Mia is 16.
- The family owns a large property on the outskirts of Detroit, in the Lake Orion area.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Deena’s first job in TV was as a production assistant at ABC’s WSYX-TV in 1990.
- Her time there coincided with the Gulf War, and she has recalled sleeping there on the floor and order pizza for every meal so that they were able to make their broadcasts as up-to-date as possible.
- In 1993, she received her first on-air role as a morning show anchor for a small station in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Shortly after her marriage, she was offered a role with Fox 2 News that would allow her to be based in the Michigan area. This was good news for her and her extended family and she accepted immediately.
- After the birth of her first child in 1999, she developed an interest in healthy living and gravitated her reporting towards that area.
Deena Centofanti Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Deena Centofanti Height : 5′ 6″
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Deena Centofanti Weight Loss : As a FOX medical expert, Deena has talked about how small diet and lifestyle changes could help people in losing over 80 pounds. She even ran a segment called ‘Weight Loss Winner’ which focused on people who have shed their weight in a short time. However, Centofanti has not shared her personal weight loss journey on any of the public forums.
- Deena Centofanti Married? : Yes
- Children : 3
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American