Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Deena Centofanti is a health reporter for Fox 2, whose face was immortalized in a meme after her response to a controversial comment on a segment.
Personal : Family Life and Education
- Deena was born in Detroit, Michigan.
- Family : Her parents and grandparents were also born and raised in Detroit, Michigan.
- Deena’s mother and grandfather had lifelong careers with General Motors, which explains why she feels the ties to Detroit so strongly.
- Deena plays a large role in the care of her eldest brother, who was born deaf and with cerebral palsy.
- She celebrated Easter 2021 with her fully vaccinated parents & her brother.
- Education : After taking part in a speech class in her high school, Deena felt inspired to pursue a career in journalism.
- Directly after high school, Deena was accepted into the Miami University in Ohio, and graduated with a Bachelors degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- In May 2020, Deena’s yahoo email-box got hacked and an annoying mail was sent out to all her contacts.
Marriage and Children :
- Deena married her husband Keith Stironek in 1997. Since 2003, Keith has served as the Vice President for Creative Services at WJBK-TV.
- Keith and Deena have three children together – Eldest son Casey and daughters Ellie and Mia. As of 2021, Casey is 22 years old, Ellie is 19 and Mia is 16.
- The family owns a large property on the outskirts of Detroit, in the Lake Orion area.
Career and Professional Timeline :
- Deena’s first job in TV was as a production assistant at ABC’s WSYX-TV in 1990.
- Her time there coincided with the Gulf War, and she has recalled sleeping there on the floor and order pizza for every meal so that they were able to make their broadcasts as up-to-date as possible.
- In 1993, she received her first on-air role as a morning show anchor for a small station in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Shortly after her marriage, she was offered a role with Fox 2 News that would allow her to be based in the Michigan area. This was good news for her and her extended family and she accepted immediately.
- After the birth of her first child in 1999, she developed an interest in healthy living and gravitated her reporting towards that area.
Deena Centofanti Salary and Net Worth :
- As per Salary(dot)com, the average median salary of a Michigan based Journalist is around $37,800 per year. The salary range is $24,831 to $58,634 annually. ZipRecruiter gives the average salary as $47,473/year, while the PayScale website mentions $46,500 annually for the same position.
- Drawing from this data, we get a rough estimate of Deena Centofanti’s salary. Considering her work experience, the annual income will be much higher than the figures mentioned above.
Body Info / Physical Stats
Deena Centofanti Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Deena Centofanti Height : 5′6″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available. But Deena’s choice of footwear and boots has many fans and followers.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Deena Centofanti Weight Loss : As a FOX medical expert, Deena has talked about how small diet and lifestyle changes could help people in losing over 80 pounds. She even ran a segment called ‘Weight Loss Winner’ which focused on people who have shed their weight in a short time. However, Centofanti has not shared her personal weight loss journey on any of the public forums.
Personal / Home Details
- Deena Centofanti Married? : Yes
- Children : 3
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Deena is 52 NOT 56 lol! Shame on ya’ll for guessing!!
What is the brand of your air frier?
she looks great and I would like to get to know her better, I don’t know how to contact her.
Deena, you shouldn’t wear low cut top on air.
Deena is the best of the best! Her health segments are good info for everyone.
I have free, or antenna TV up here in gladwin. Thanks to tropospheric ducting, I got fox 2 the nine in for an hour today. I think it’s a good mix of information, as opposed to regular news. Good morning from prudewinkle detroit!
Deena & the other ladies are a class act! Watch then every morning! Missing Jessica Starr ~ hope she is back soon
Wow. Seems to be some real haters commenting on here. Deena and the ladies at Fox2 don’t dress like s**ts or unladylike by any means. They are all beautiful, respectable women and you should be ashamed of yourselves for even spouting such venom. Have a good night.
I I have been in love with Denali for, I too watch fox for her.beautiful women, lucky Keith.
I agree. Deena dresses very classy for her age. She can be stylish, can wear what she does because she takes care of herself! I am 65 and love her wardrobe! I also take care of me so I can purchase and wear items in style.
Deena, I love your black dress today. Love the sleeve length and length of the dress. Where did you get it??? There are so many websites to shop on, I will never find it!
Keep that happy smile of yours, (I am also a 5:15 A. M. viewer! ). Live you all
I watch Fox 2 just because of Deena. She is very good looking for her age!
Deena DOES NOT dress like a s**t! In my opinion, she’s classy NOT trashy. Love FOX 2, every morning @5 am we’re up n tunned in. Thank You for being there for us. With lots of hugs from your Pontiac, MI viewers
Because of your British “connection” and accent you use on The Nine
you should start a tea company.
You could use the Olde English D as your logo on each tea bag. It would stand for Deena and Detroit.
You will get an invite to the Royal wedding this month for sure.
Then you send them a few boxes of your tea for the wedding present.
When they open gifts Meghan would ask “What did Deena send?”
Harry would reply———
“Deena sent a font tea!”
Love Deena. Hottest woman around. Great smile. Very professional. I think she does a great job. Honestly the reason I watched fox 2 for years.
It’s Deena & Amy every morning for me. Best morning show in Windsor/Detroit.
Oh my gosh I love Deena Centofanti and the Gang on the Nine. I can’t believe the petty immature comments I’m reading. These people are very real life, they talk about real things they’re not full of politics or any other inappropriate conversation. I leave them on all morning While working around the house. I used to watch The View but it’s so political and phony and just plain obnoxious. The nine is so much more ” everyday people”. And Deena you are a gem. Unbelievable to me what people will find a criticize.look in the mirror
Is there anyone on your Fox 2 show that is not a vegetarian!
Or is she not on a special diet every WEEK!!!
It’s exasperating with everyone’s diet or vegetarian meals…Please everyone get a life! You are so full of yourselves!
WHERE’S THE BEEF, Channel 2
Deena…You are a beautiful woman. Please get a new hairstyle. Your current one takes a lot from your looks. Try putting it up one day and see the differencce…
Good afternoon Deena Centofanti:
I have been following your career since you began on Fox 2 news. I and happy you found your niche in news reporting. I am especially interested in your health segment. I have had many health challenges. My doctors at Henry Hospital have encourage me to write and tell off my journey as a Type II Diabetic. I just recently completed my book entitled The Nerve of Diabetes, my journey as told by a woman of faith” my book is now on Amazon. I am currently working with XLIBIX publishing in marketing and promoting my book. I am writing you to share with you my journey. The other morning you had a guess doctor in your segment who spoke about life-style and he mentioned Bariatric Surgery. I had the surgery and now I no longer take insulin, my A1C has been lowered and I am healthier than I have been in thirty years. My doctor has changed many of my medications. I am enjoying my new least on life. Please ready my book and take my journey with me. Be Blessed
Sharon Jones-Cook, MSW, LMSW