Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Francesca Cumani is a British-Italian horse racing expert, presenter, and commentator based jointly in the United Kingdom and Australia.
- Besides being famous in her own right, Francesca was married to the famous Australian Polo player, Mark Archibald. She is the daughter of a legendary Italian horse breeder, Luca Cumani.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Francesca Cumani was born in 1983 to parents Luca and Sara Doon Cumani, in Newmarket, Suffolk, UK.
- She has one sibling, Matt, who is also into horse racing.
- Francesca was married to Rob Archibald, a professional polo player. Rob is often regarded as one of Australia’s most accomplished players. After marriage, Francesca continued to split her time between Australia and the UK.
- The couple got married in 2014 and went on to have a young son, Harry, who was born in April 2016.
- The family purchased a luxurious 291 square meter 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms penthouse worth $2.4 million in Sydney, soon after the birth of their son.
- Unfortunately, after four years of marriage, Francesca and Rob headed for a divorce. The fact that they were on separate continents made the relationship difficult to work. Despite the split, the relations between the two were said to be amicable.
- After her separation, Cumani dated fellow racing presenter Oli Bell for two years. The two also split up in Jan 2020.
Education & Early Life :
- Francesca attended school in Surrey, UK.
- Although she was raised mostly in the UK, she spent a lot of her childhood travelling with her Dad Luca’s work as a thoroughbred breeder. It was this busy, very multicultural and equine-based upbringing that provided her with a love of both horses and languages.
- Francesca went on to study a degree in modern languages at Bristol University. She is now fluent in four languages because of her degree and study later in life.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Although keen to ride for a living at a young age, even gaining her amateur jockey license while at University, a career in competitive sport was never truly realised for Francesca.
- However, her expertise soon landed her high-profile media roles in Australia with CNN as host of Winning Post, as a panellist on Channel Seven’s Melbourne Cup coverage, and as an ambassador of the Gold Coast’s Magic Millions.
- In 2016, Francesca was snapped up by ITV and alongside co-host, Sky Sports alumni Ed Chamberlain, hosted the channel’s coverage of the 2016 season.
Trivia & Fun Facts :
- Francesca is quite interested in the world of fashion, a hobby that goes hand in hand while travelling the Horse racing circuit, but when it comes to style, she likes to keep it simple. She likes to wear jeans, T-shirts and cashmere jumpers during the day and focuses on the quality of clothes rather than the on-trend ones.
- Growing up, she was inspired by her Italian grandmother, who was quite elegant. She specially navigates her race day dress codes according to which city she is in.
- She also loves to ride as frequently as possible and often describes it as relaxing & extremely calming. The adrenalin rush gives her a real sense of freedom & she believes there is nothing like it in this world.
- Her height is 5 feet 5 inches.
Body Info / Physical Features
Francesca Cumani Measurements :
- Eye Colour : Brown
- Hair Colour : Brown
- How tall is Francesca Cumani Height : 5′ 5″
- Francesca Cumani Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : 7
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
Divorced. See above for details.
- Married ? : Divorced
- Children / Baby / No. of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : British