Jen Lada Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Husband, Married ( Hot ) ESPN
Name Jen Lada
Birthday / Date of Birth / How old is Jen Lada Age 14th January 1981. As of 2017, her age is around 36 years.
Biodata Profile / Wiki Information
Jen Lada is a young reporter for ESPN, who is considered a role model for many female sports journalists.
Parents, Family & Early Life Details:
- Jen was born on 14 January 1981 in Chicago, Illinois.
- She grew up in the nearby county of Spring Grove, with her parents and 3 other siblings.
- When asked about her childhood, she has said that the best way to describe it is as ‘normal’. She has also said that after growing up witnessing difficult divorces amongst her friends’ families, that she is very grateful for “normal”.
- Lada attended the Marian Central Catholic High School, where she was well known for being a standout on the school’s cross country and track teams.
- It was her sporting ability that helped her to secure a partial scholarship to Marquette University, where she eventually graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism.
- During her university years, she worked on their local paper, and was also affiliated with a sorority house. She said having the sorority stopped her from getting homesick.
Professional Life : Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Jen’s first role after graduating from university was as a reporter for a Fox affiliate in Milwaukee. Although she was a general reporter, she became recognized for her love of sport.
- From there, she landed a role with ComCast SportsNet that allowed her to move back to the Chicago area. In that role, she was responsible for covering the NFL’s Chicago Bears and the MBL’s Chicago White Sox.
- She also began appearing sporadically on various ESPN radio programs, particularly alongside Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg.
- Her success with the radio work landed her a full time role with ESPN.
- As of 2017, she works as their lead host and contributor for some of their flagship programs such as Baseball Tonight and College Gameday.
- She has been instrumental in the rise of ESPN’s digital platforms over the last 5 years also.
- Lada has been quoted as saying that the role she has with ESPN now is her dream job.
Jen Lada Married Life & Baby :
- Jen met her husband, Sean Reti, while she was attending University.
- They married in 2006 in a small ceremony that was only attended by close friends and family.
- They have one child together, who was born in 2009.
- With her profile being quite public, she works hard to shield her husband and child as much as possible.
Trivia & Social Media :
- A big sports fan her entire life, Jen often competes in local triathlons.
- While training for one in 2011, she broke her clavicle in a way that saw her sitting out from all sports related events for 6 months.
- Her Instagram account, @jenlada4, has 11K+ followers as of 2017, while her Twitter account @jenlada has 35,000+ followers.
Marital Status / Divorce / Husband / Marriage Currently Married. See details above.