Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Gifted with an exceptionally captivating face, Jules Breach is a renowned sports presenter. She is a one-stop source for all news related to football, rugby, tennis or golf.
- Jules has displayed a versatility that is rare in television presenters. She stumbled upon the world of television presenting while studying media at University. With an early start into the world of sport, an unrivalled enthusiasm and passion for what she covers, Jules has grown from strength to strength presenting content for television channels like ESPN UK, PLTV, UEFA and BT Sports.
- A television presenter par excellence & gold-standard journalist are just some more ways of describing this media person with a powerful voice.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Breach was born in Brighton. Later, she moved to Mauritius when she was six months old. At the age of five, Jules moved back to England. Three years later, she moved to Jamaica when she was eight. When she turned 15, Jules moved back to Brighton as the schools were better there. This time, in Brighton, she stayed with her aunt and uncle.
- Moving to the UK as a teenager was a tough time for Jules. However, her mother convinced her by saying that she would be her cousin’s best friend. The cousins had their own room on the third floor and would share their time together. Jules kept in touch with her parents by sending letters and occasional phone calls.
- She has a brother to whom she is very close.
- Jules is now married to Chris Breach, whom she was engaged to for close to three years in a wedding ceremony on the beaches of Jamaica.
- Education : Jules has studied at National Council for the Training of Journalists
- She completed her Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Media Practice & Theory from the University of Sussex.
Profession : Salary, Career & Net worth
- Initially, Jules went on-camera covering local sports team on Latest TV.
- She established her own radio show ‘Sports Saturday’ on Juice 107.2 FM.
- Jules is admired across the globe for being at the front of live shows for Premier League TV.
- She is as comfortable handling large audiences for live shows like The 2015 Rugby World Cup, the 2016 Six Nations Rugby, where she confidently presented from the Olympic Park, Wembley Stadium and Twickenham Stadium.
- She has hosted the UEFA’s Champions League and has been at the Master of Ceremony for The Champions Club at Arsenal’s Emirates and Manchester United’s Old Trafford Stadiums.
- Jules is also a popular choice for hosting non-sporting events like fashion events for Marks & Spencer, brand launches such as Huawei’s new Mate S smartphone and other corporate shows.
- The latest gig that she did was for Costa Coffee, where she was a part of the conference for three days and presented the conference to a 2500 strong Costa workforce.
Why Sports Journalism?
- When asked in an interview with PodBibleMag, about the importance of female representation in sports media, Jules replied that it is crucial to have strong, knowledgeable, good contributors in sport. She added that she was obsessed with sport as a teenager and knew it was an area that she always wanted to work in. Growing up, Jules loved the idea of working in the media and always had a sense of intrigue when it came to journalism. In general, she loves talking, asking questions, and having interesting conversations.
Interesting Facts & Controversies :
- Although she lives in London for her job, Jules considers Brighton as her home. In a 2019 interview, she mentioned that she has a family home there and goes there often to visit. In Brighton, she loves to eat at Red Snapper in Seven Dials, and Otello in Church Road. Along with her friends, she would go to brunch at Hixon Green or for coffee near Palmeira Square.
- Jules is managed by the talent management agency Red 24 Management and her Manager is Elena Croft.
- Breach was introduced to the world of sports at a really young age when she started competing in local tennis tournaments.
- She can thank her roots in the Philippines for her stunning looks.
- Jules and her husband Chris went for their honeymoon to the Maldives. She broke many hearts by sharing exotic photographs on her social media page.
- Her notable achievements are interviewing Football greats like Martin Keown, Gary Pallister and Rugby stars like Mike Tindall, Tom Shanklin and Stirling Mortlock.
- Jules mentioned in an August 2020 interview with FemaleFirst that she felt tired and had all the symptoms of COVID-19 in the early days of the 2020 Coronavirus lockdown. She added that she felt really sick initially but started feeling better after some time.
- In an Instagram post, Breach shared that she spent her 2018 birthday in the French capital city, Paris. She loved exploring the beautiful city. She enjoyed the sights, the views, the food, the wine and champagne, the people, and the plentiful quantity of cheese.
Body Info / Physical Features
Jules Breach Measurements :
- Eye Colour : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Colour : Brown
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Jules Breach Married? : Yes
- Children / No. of Kids : —
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Filipino
- Nationality : British