|Personal Information Summary|
|Camilla Tominey Mother / Mom||Lynne Tominey|
|Birthday / How old / Age / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in June 1978. As of 2022, she is around 44 years old.|
|Wedding / Partner / Marriage / Spouse||Married to her husband Dominic Tominey. See below for relationship details.|
|Where did Camilla Tominey go to school?||Camilla studied Law at university and began her career as a writer for local newspapers.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Camilla Tominey is a British journalist, presenter, broadcaster and a Royal Correspondent (a journalist covering British royal family).
- She has served as the Associate Editor of the Daily Telegraph in London & a Royal Expert for the US-based network NBC. She also appears as a regular commentator on the BBC, ITV, Channel 5, Sky News and Channel 9 (in Australia).
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Camilla was born in June 1978 in Hertfordshire, UK.
- Her family included her parents and a brother (who used to live in Dubai).
- She studied at the St Albans High School for Girls.
- Later, she studied journalism at The Sheffield College. She also has a law degree.
Relationships and Dating :
- Camilla is married. Her husband’s name is Dominic and they have three children together.
- She says that they are quite opposite to each other and bicker regularly. Their family nicknamed them Mutt and Jeff (characters from a comic strip who are two mismatched braggarts).
- Occasionally, she shares personal stories of her family in the numerous articles she writes.
- The family lives in Hertfordshire.
Professional Life, Salary and Net worth :
- In 2005, Tominey started reporting on the British Royal Family, especially on the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
- She also had a few appearances on the American network NBC as a Royal expert.
- She covered Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles’ wedding, the engagement and marriage of Prince William & Kate Middleton and also the birth of their son and daughter. Since she knows a lot about British Royalty, she is usually invited from several shows around the world to talk about them.
- In 2013, she covered how Prince Andrew was being held at gunpoint at Buckingham Palace. He was mistaken for an intruder in the gardens of Buckingham Palace. The news went viral over the world.
Work Outside TV :
- Camilla was the Royal editor of The Sunday Express which was launched in 1918. This newspaper is the sister paper of The Daily Express (launched in 1900). She was also a columnist and a deputy political Editor.
- After 15 years at The Sunday Express, she made the move to The Telegraph as their Associate Editor (Politics and Royals).
- She also works as a royal commentator for a few radio stations.
- She is also a writer of several articles on numerous topics (technology & parenting among others).
- The agency Knight Ayton Management represents Tominey, alongside other British presenters like Sian Williams, Nina Hossain and others.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Camilla wrote an article when she was pregnant to help other expecting moms on how to dress properly.
- She has a website & a Twitter account in which she shares different types of news. On Twitter, she has more than 30,000+ followers and she uses it regularly.
- She has been awarded many interviews with members of the Royal Family like Prince Andrew, Zara Phillips, Prince Harry and Prince Philip.
- She wrote the introduction of the book Royal Love Stories by Gill Paul. She also contributed to the limited edition book Elizabeth The Queen.
Diana Magnay Age, Born, Wiki, Bio, Married, Husband, Wikipedia, CNN
Katie Nicholl Wikipedia, Age, Married【 Bio 】Parents, Education, Wiki
Ingrid Seward Mouth Surgery, Age, Wikipedia, Biography, Husband
Roya Nikkhah Wiki Background, Husband Partner, Biography, Age, Born
Trevor Engelson Wiki, Net worth, Age, Wedding, House, Wife【 Bio 】
Holly Willoughby【 Wiki Bio 】Age, Sister, Wedding, House, Height
Jules Breach【 Wiki Bio 】Age, BT Sport, Net worth, Married Husband