Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Kelly Byrne is an American news reporter, journalist, and anchor who works for WBRE/WYOU networks in Pennsylvania.
- Hardworking and talented, Kelly allows her passion to shine through her work & has acquired the admiration of both her colleagues and viewers from all across the region and beyond.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Kelly was born in Pennsylvania & spent most of her life living there before moving around because of her job. While in Pennsylvania, her family lived in a town not far away from Philadelphia.
- Little is known about her personal life or childhood as Kelly does not speak openly about it. She does have a younger brother named Kevin, who graduated from the the Gabelli School of Business in 2018.
- It seems that outside of work, Kelly prefers to keep a relatively low profile and enjoy quality time with her family away from the spotlight. It is, however, known that she has been dating a guy named Patrick since 2013. In 2014, she shared a one-year anniversary picture of the two of them.
- Byrne attended Henderson High School from 2007 to 2011. Later, she proceeded to Villanova University and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication in 2015. She chose to specialize in Journalism.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Passionate about storytelling, Kelly always knew that she wanted to pursue a career in media. She was not certain what exactly she wanted to do until she got to college.
- When she was at university, Kelly worked as a junior reporter for WTXF in Philadelphia. After graduating, she remained in Philadelphia and interned at KYW.
- Kelly has stated that her time at the station fuelled her passion for media and led her to decide to pursue a career in the news.
- In addition to working at KYW, Kelly also worked as an intern at WTXF & WCAU. Additionally, she was a Sports Contributor for the ESPNU station.
- Byrne landed an opportunity at the WNCT-TV in Greenville, North Carolina, where she spent a significant portion of her career working as an anchor for the station’s weekend evening show.
- In 2017, she moved back to Pennsylvania, where she now resides and works for the WYOU and WBRE stations. She is the anchor for a show called Eyewitness New’s in addition to being an anchor for the 12pm news on WYOU.
- Kelly has had quite an illustrious career and has covered several stories that range from daily local news to high-profile natural disasters, scandals, elections, and other breaking news bulletins.
- She has also gotten the opportunity to cover big sports games and profile prominent athletes as part of her work at ESPNU.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- When she is not at work, Kelly loves to spend as much time as she can with her friends and family. She is also a mother to a small puppy called Moose, and she loves to share pictures of him with her followers on social media.
- She is also a fan of staying as active as possible, and she loves to run and dance, a passion she has had since she was a little girl.
- Once, she was also a dancer for the Philadelphia 76er’s basketball team!
- She particularly enjoys traveling and experiencing new cultures, food, and so forth.
- Kelly’s advice for new undergrads – pursue your passion, do something that makes you happy as life is too short, take classes which you’re interested in, and don’t be frightened to fail when attempting something new!
Body & Other Vital Info
Kelly Byrne Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Kelly Byrne Height : 5′9″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : 8
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
More Details :
- Kelly Byrne Married? : No
- Children / No. of Kids : —
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
I recently retired to Wilkes Berre. I watch Kelly every morning. Her beautiful smile makes me smile. And her enthusiasm is contagious. Makes me wanna get out of bed. Would it be possible to get a studio photo from Kelly? I’d love to hang it on my wall and get the other old-timers jealous.
Enjoy your morning show.
Could you share with me where Chris (a member of the morning show) moved too? I thought both of you were an excellent team.