Liz Hernandez is a Mexican-American anchor & entertainment reporter, most well-known for her work with Access Hollywood
Early Life, Family & Education :
- Born and raised in Riverside, California.
- She went to elementary and high school in California & pursued a degree in Communications and Psychology at the University of San Diego.
- While at university she had the opportunity of interning for a local radio station where she was involved with promotional work and on-air celebrity reports.
Career : Liz Hernandez Net Worth & Salary
- After her graduation, Liz moved back to Monterey, California, for a short time in order to co-host a morning radio show and then later moved to Southern California in 2001.
- Her career in radio continued until about 2007 when she made the jump to television working as a correspondent for MTV News.
- Her television presence allowed her to appear in a number of television shows, including HBO’s Entourage, as well as working as a model for promotional campaigns.
- Liz has now become a well-loved radio and television personality with a thriving social media following whom she interacts with regularly.
- Her most recent project is the YouTube series “Wordaful” which showcases the power of words. She uses this as a way to spread positivity in relation to the way we talk to one another and she has received praise from a number of followers across her social media.
Professional Timeline :
- Liz’s career started in radio while interning for a local radio station at university.
- Her degree in Communications allowed her to continue with her early career efforts and soon after graduating she became a co-host on a morning radio show in Monterey.
- She then moved back to Southern California to join Power 106 FM where she became a co-host of Big Boy’s Neighborhood, the number 1 rated hip-hop music station in Los Angeles. She was soon recognized by the National Hispanic Media Coalition for excellence in radio broadcasting.
- Then in 2007 she moved to television, working as a correspondent for MTV News and as on-air talent for MTVTres, before she joined E! News in 2011 as a correspondent and host of E! News Now.
- Since then Liz has been involved in an array of television shows and has participated in a national Coors Light campaign as well as becoming the poster girl for the Los Angeles Kings hockey team.
- She is now well-known as the first Latina correspondent for NBC’s Access Hollywood and seems to be a valued member who will stay with the station for the future.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- As a Mexican American, Liz’s commitment to educating local communities is extremely important as Hispanics are about one and a half times as likely as Caucasians to have Alzheimer’s and more than two thirds of Americans with Alzheimer’s are women.
- Since her mother was unfortunately diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at the age of 68, Liz became a caregiver for her mother and a dedicated spokesman for the disease. She is committed to using her experience to teach others about how they can deal with a similar situation.
Liz Hernandez Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Hair Color : Brown
- Liz Hernandez Height : 5′ 6″
- Liz Hernandez Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : 8.5
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Hispanic
- Nationality : American