|Personal Information Summary|
|Nick Chavez Mother / Mom||Kathryn “Kathy” Chávez|
|Father / Dad||Juan Chávez|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||He celebrates his birthday on December 15, every year. No confirmed information available on his birth year.|
|Children / No of Kids||No confirmed information available.|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||He comes from Mexican American family with Yaqui and Quechan Indian heritage.|
|Did Nick Chavez have cancer?||Nick Chavez announced he was in the early stages of cancer in March 2020. To help reduce the size of his tumor before surgery, he began chemotherapy treatment in April.|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Nick Chavez is an international celebrity artist with his own line of hair products that include shampoos, conditioners, coloring, and styling products.
- His clientele includes well-known celebs and models like Gigi Hadid, Maria Shriver, Ivana Trump, George Lopez, Bella Hadid, and Queen Noor.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Nick Chavez was born on December 15 in Yuma, Arizona, and was raised there by his parents, Kathryn and Juan Chávez.
- The second oldest of seven siblings, Nick’s father worked at a ranch while his mother stayed at home to manage the big family & take care of the children. Nick’s mother passed away in December 2019.
- Nick’s grandmother has Yaqui roots, and he spent time learning holistic healing remedies from her.
- When Nick was ten years old, his interest in horses grew, and he started grooming and styling their family horses. He soon discovered his talent for grooming horses, which progressed to him cutting and styling hair for his family and friends.
- After Nick rose to fame as a celebrity hairstylist and salon owner, he went back to Yuma, Arizona, and built a 10,000-square-foot home for his parents. He also built an air-conditioned horse barn and shaded arena on the property for his reining horses.
- Nick was also a champion horse rider who has won a Silver Olympic Blade. His trophy saddles, other medals, and bronzes are displayed in the office at his home ranch.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- After graduating from Yuma Union High School, when Nick was 19 years old, he moved to California and landed a job at a prominent Beverly Hills salon. He started as a cleaner and sweeper and then went on to be a stylist. Over the years he worked there, he became a client favorite because of his work and his helpful and confident attitude.
- Later, Nick did a tour of Europe, which included working with designers such as Jean-Paul Gaultier, Yves St. Laurent, etc. This was so successful that it lead to magazine covers in Vogue, GQ, Elle, and Esquire and a 100-foot billboard in NYC’s Times Square.
- He decided to return to Beverly Hills to continue his dream of working as a hairstylist and, this time, started his own salon. His former reputation helped him in amassing a famous clientele right from the get-go which included big names like Margeaux Hemmingway, Lisa Hartmann, and Belinda Carlisle.
- The other personalities he has worked with include Maria Shriver, Ivana Trump, George Lopez, Queen Noor, and Michelle Stafford.
- In 1999, after struggling to find good hair products for his clients, Nick started his own hair products line, Nick Chavez Beverly Hills. His line is mostly sold in many online stores and QVC, the popular home shopping network.
- Currently, Chavez lives in an apartment within walking distance from his salon with his wife, Alima.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Nick’s third cousin, Cesar Chavez is known as a heroic human rights activist who is the founder of the labor union for farmworkers, United Farm Workers.
- Nick is also known for his philanthropy and provides charitable support to numerous organizations like the United States Armed Services, Hiring our Heroes, and Global Aid Network among many others.
- After his first job, Chavez had tried his hand at modeling and acting. He has appeared on The Young and the Restless, Moonlighting, and Hollywood Detectives, as well as countless national commercials and modeling projects. He has also worked the runway for prominent designers all over the world, and featured on Times Square billboards.
Health Update :
- Nick Chavez Illness / Sick : In March 2020, Nick Chavez informed he was in early stages of cancer. He began his chemotherapy treatment in April to help reduce the size of my tumor prior to surgery. Despite being terribly sick, he healed successfully.
Stacey Stauffer QVC, Age, Wiki, Wedding, Husband, Married, Pics
Dennis Basso QVC, Net Worth, Age, Wikipedia, Wedding, Partner, Spouse
Farah Merhi Age, Wiki Bio, Married Husband【 House Net Worth 】Origin
Rick Domeier QVC :: Wikipedia, Age, Wife, Birthday, Family, Net Worth, Bio
Gary Goben Age, Married, Wiki Bio【 QVC 】Family Partner, Net worth
Laurie Feltheimer Age, Husband, Bio Wiki, Family, Felt Jeans【 QVC 】
Jacque Gonzales【 QVC 】Age, Husband, Illness, Married, Wiki, Bio
Like you Marylou, I just saw on QVC that Nick Chavez passed away almost a month ago in December 2022. What a beautiful man he was with a heart as big as the world. Like myself, he was a Native American and that gave me such a great feeling of pride. I will miss him so much and he had the best hair care products ever. I will never forget you, Nick! Thank you for being you.
May you rest in peace. We lost a great Angel in you…I loved all of your products. I know you are dancing with your mom who you loved very much. You changed the way women look and you were so funny, BUT YOUR PRODUCTS WERE THE BOMB. THANK YOU!
I just learned of Nick’s passing while watching QVC and saw a very nice video of him. I am so saddened to learn this as I was such a fan of his. I love all his products and was hoping someday to see him in Beverly Hills. I live in Orange County so it is not that far away. All my best to his wife and family, Nick will be missed so much. RIP!
Good morning Nick,
I love your products and love the way you have cut my hair for several years now. I wish you the very best, you deserve all good things, my dear.
Nick Chavez is on my hairdresser bucket list. I am 73 but someday I will get to CA so he can cut my hair! Love him on QVC
Nick died in December 2022
Hi Nick Chavez,
I love the plumping and thickening spray. I am so upset I can’t find it! I love the firm hold it has. What do you have that replaces it?
I am a Nick Chavez girl!!! I love his products. I get so many compliments on my hair. How soft and how shiny.
Thank you for your product and your kindness.
Let’s make Nick Chávez king of the world! I am a nurse And after a long, hard shift, I often come home and watch videos of Nick Chávez doing hair. His positive and enthusiastic attitude is comforting and inspiring. And do we all ever need that in these troubling times? Yes of course his hair products are beyond awesome but what he has to offer to the world is so much more than that. He makes the world a better place and for that I am grateful.