|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||February 13, 1983. As of 2023, she is around 40 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Mixed|
|Does Tina Jennings have a dog?||She has an adorable pet dog name Mr. Stout and celebrated his 6th birthday in August 2021.|
Tina Jennings is an American television host, best known for her shows on the Home Shopping Network (HSN). She also had a long stint at the KGUN9 Television Network.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Tina and her husband, Jessie, got married on March 12, 2016. She shared a sublime teaser for her marriage with her loyal fans on The Morning Blend Show (May 13, 2016). Tina’s two friends flew, primarily from Kentucky, to film the wedding video.
- On October 15, 2019, the lovebirds welcomed a happy, smart, and healthy baby into their lives, a son named Ryker Grey.
- The couple also has an adorable pet dog (Mr. Stout), and they celebrated Stout’s 5th birthday in August 2020.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Tina was always interested in pursuing a career in commercial journalism from an early age.
- After graduating from high school in Tucson, Arizona, she earned a Bachelors of Interdisciplinary Communications, Mass Communications, and Human Communications from Arizona State University in 2006.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Tina acted as an Associate Producer for FOX10 based in Phoenix, Arizona, from 2007 to 2011. As an Associate Producer, she was responsible for writing scripts, packages, and teases for five and a half hours of news, INEWS, LUCI, and Avid Assist System. As a booker, Tina was responsible for assigning seven reporters/anchors/photographers for various packages, live locations, and look live segments and studio guests. She also worked with PR firms, PIO’s, talent agents, and charity organizations.
- While working at WBKO (2011-2014) in Bowling Area, Kentucky, Tina performed all of her anchor duties with the utmost professionalism. She co-hosted 90 minutes AM Kentucky Morning Show, a top-ranking morning show in the country based on an average share of viewers. She co-hosted 60-minute Midday Live, including in-studio interviews of everyone from cooking guests to musical guests to sit-down interviews and anchoring a news block. She acted as a weekend news anchor from April 2011 to July 2012.
- In September 2014, Tina started working at KGUN9-TV in Tucson, Arizona, working as a host for The Morning Blend talk show.
- Jennings left KGUN in September 2018 and started working for Home Shopping Network (HSN) as a Host in Tampa, Florida. Currently, she still hosts for HSN and continues to make a valuable contribution to the network.
- In September 20230, Tina marked her 5-year HSN anniversary with a heartfelt Instagram post, reflecting on significant milestones during her time there – having a baby on air, along with a gender reveal, and her close partnership with colleagues like Amy Morrison and Michelle Yarn.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Tina Jennings was pranked by Ben Gleib, the host of the game show Idiotest, when she interviewed Ben on her show on the KGUN9 network. Tina said that she loves Ben and enjoyed watching his show a lot. She was praising Ben for making the show exciting, but Ben didn’t give any straight answers. Ben told her that it was a prank at the interview’s end, and they laughed it off.
- On August 31, 2018, Tina took the opportunity to thank her co-worker, Mrs. Grant, before leaving KGUN9 to go and work for HSN. Tina told the audience that she had always looked up to Mrs. Grant for self-improvement. Mrs. Grant praised Tina for her incredibly entertaining personality.
- Jennings shared an extraordinary relationship with her co-hosts and staff at the KGUN9 network. Her co-hosts gave her an on-air surprise farewell party on her last day at work. The cake prepared for the occasion was adorable as it showed some memorable moments of Tina while working at the network. She got quite emotional and thanked all of the hosts and staff for their immense support.
- Although Tina’s year of birth is unknown, during the talk show The Morning Blend, she confirmed that she celebrates her birthday on February 13. She enjoys blending her birthday and Valentine’s Day and celebrating them simultaneously.
- Being a hardcore foodie, Tina likes to try new things, especially high-quality desserts.