|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available on the year he was born.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|How Did Jay King Lose Weight?||Over the past two years, he has lost weight steadily. For health reasons, he lost weight.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Jay King is a globe trotter, bush pilot, and a famous jewelry vendor. He has been part of the Home Shopping Network (HSN) for decades and is commonly referred to as the ‘Rock God.’
- For almost five decades, Jay has been a master at producing handcrafted art from polished rocks. As a global gem hunter, Jay lets Mother Nature lead the way and, in doing so, creates beautiful jewelry.
- Jay is the definition of achieving the ‘American Dream.’ He has been in business since 1977 and was one of the original entrepreneurs who were a part of HSN’s American Dreams Founders platform.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jay King has been successful at keeping his family life very private. But during his 18th-anniversary celebration at HSN back in October 2013, Jay disclosed that he has two children, a daughter, and a son.
- Jay also told the audience that he had a very formidable British wife but refrained from disclosing his family members’ names.
Early Life and Education :
- Life was like a transitionary journey for Jay while growing up. He was doing three different jobs while pursuing his veterinarian education, and making jewelry was one of them.
- Upon graduating from high school, Jay enrolled in a college for veterinarian studies. Jay worked hard to pay for his college education. To pay the tuition, Jay turned his jewelry-making passion into a commercial business. He had taken a year off from studies but never went back to school after he began selling jewelry.
- Since his childhood, the passion for travel developed Jay’s urge to find new rocks, crystals, and gems. He always had a deep love for exploring and learning about new cultures. He was keen on native Indian culture especially. He viewed the cultural stories as means to connect with Mother Nature.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Jay King began his journey in the jewelry vendor career during the 1970s. He started by selling Native American art pieces. What started with the intention of paying off his college tuition fees turned into mega success and made his American dream a reality.
- Jay joined the Home Shopping Network (HSN) back in 1995 as a host for Santa Fe Silver. Ever since then, he has been a vibrant and thriving host at HSN.
- Upon his progressive success, Jay started working towards developing his line. Jay became a ‘rock god’ at HSN by offering designs that expressed the stories of global stone wonders he had accumulated during his travels. His line Mine Finds by Jay King turned out to be an instant hit and became very popular on HSN. The line is quite unique and blends the natural and fashion-forward elements well.
- JJay has worked hard to make his jewelry business successful and trendy. In the age of information technology, Jay entered the fray by developing his e-commerce website, The Desert Rose Direct. Through HSN or now via his website, Jay has consistently showcased rare and new gems to the general public.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- According to his website, Jay considers every day an adventure that has instilled an intense passion for his craft over the years. He credits nature for bestowing wonders beneath rocky surfaces and feels blessed due to nature’s endless possibilities that motivate him to nurture his passions further, which feeds his soul.
- King is always seeking unusual stones like the Amazonite jewelry, he procured from South America and presented for promotion at HSN.
- Jay was featured in a thank you video posted by HSN on their Facebook page in October 2015. He expressed his gratitude to the fans worldwide for sharing their stories with him over the 25 years he traveled with HSN. HSN too showed their appreciation for Jay’s contribution by celebrating 20 years with Jay’s brand, Mine Finds by Jay King.
- On August 3, 2020, Jay appeared on HSN to promote his Sterling Silver Amethyst Nugget Necklace. It was priced at $139.98 and offered a $109 special deal offer for all purchases on that day. Jay appeared quite passionate while describing Mother Nature that gave the necklace such a natural look.
- In August 2017, King shared a snap from his college years, where he looked like a cosmic cowboy. He described what the audience could not see, the ponytail hanging behind his hat. He also pointed out that the turquoise belt buckle was one of his very first designs.
- Jay advised his fans in an HSN YouTube video at HSN on August 27, 2017. He motivated the audience never to give up and added that if you believe in your dream and love what you do, it will come true. Jay also asked fans to make mistakes, learn from them, and move on. He shared his dad’s advice that you will not do much in life if you are not making mistakes.
- Jay believes in protecting the endangered collectibles in nature like Petrified Wood and has campaigned for this cause over the years.
- Jay used to own a hot air balloon and has flown it at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. During a Mine Finds show at HSN in 2020, he reminisced that there were some 1500 balloons in the air the year he flew his balloon.
Nikki Butler Wikipedia, Jewelry HSN, Biography, Age ( Tim Roth Wife )
Tina Jennings Age, Wikipedia, Husband【 HSN Biography 】Height
Ty Mayberry Wife Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】Family, Married, Age
Adrien Arpel Age, Husband【 Net worth 】Wikipedia Bio, Married Family
Guy Yovan HSN : Wikipedia, Age, Wife, Son, Height, Married, Bio
Adam Freeman【 HSN 】Salary, Net Worth, Age, Biography Wikipedia
Carol Brodie HSN【 Wikipedia 】Age, Married, Wedding, Bio, Net Worth