|Personal Details Summary|
|Birthday / How old is Yolanda Harris Age / Date of Birth / DOB||January 1, 1970. As of 2022, she is around 52 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Yolanda Harris Spouse / Fiance||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|Is Yolanda Harris black?||Her mother is of African-American descent and her father is Caucasian. Yolanda was born in the U.S. to interracial parents.|
|Children / No. of Kids||No confirmed information is available.|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Mixed|
Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Well-known for her bubbly character, Yolanda Harris is a much-loved and reputed TV anchor with many years of experience.
- She was born in Central Ohio on January 1, 1970, on the East Side and moved to Gahanna with her family when she was in the eighth grade.
- On May 27, 2017, Yolanda Harris married her husband, Jonathan Eubanks. Jonathan is the President of Buckeye Telecom Inc. Buckeye is a firm that designs, manages, and secures telecom networks, & has been operating since 2003.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Yolanda attended Lincoln High School in Gahanna, Ohio, & graduated from there.
- From 1988 to 1992, she studied at Bowling Green State University, from where she earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Broadcasting and Journalism.
TV Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Yolanda didn’t always want to be in journalism & has mentioned that she originally planned to be an air-hostess like her mother.
- She began her journalistic career as a Reporter and Photographer for the Columbus Call & Post Newspaper.
- She joined WTTE in 1992 in the promotions and public service department as a Receptionist, before becoming a reporter for WSYX ABC 6 and WTTE-TV (Channels 6 and 28) in 1996. In 1999, she became a presenter on both stations. As a presenter, she was well-known for hosting programs like Fox28 Kids Club and Take 1.
- In December 2016, Yolanda left both stations stating that she was taking some time for herself and preparing for the next journey.
- In July 2017, she returned to TV as the Co-Anchor of WNBS Channel 10 News, alongside Jerry Revish.
Awards & Achievements :
- Hall-of-Famer at the Lincoln High School in Gahanna, OH.
- In 2007, Yolanda featured in “Who’s Who in Black Colombus” list.
- Honored with the Columbus Monthly Best Anchor Award in 2014
- Awarded an Emmy in 2015 for hosting Gimme the Mike, Columbus.
- In 2017, the “United We Stand” Committee had Yolanda as a Special Celebrity Guest.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Yolanda said in an interview that she is a huge Prince fan.
- She has two dogs, Snoop and Biscuit.
- A thrill seeker, Harris also loves to ride a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Has worked with clubs & foundations such as the Gahanna-Jefferson Education Foundation, Girls Inc, Salesian Boys and Girls Club & the Easter Seals.
- Hosted the Muscular Dystophy Telethon on ABC 6 and is involved with the Muscular Dystophy Association.