Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Iva Marra is a TV personality and a cast member of the Australian reality TV show Yummy Mummies.
- She is also an IT specialist and a project manager at AusNet.
Early Life : Parents & Education
- Iva Marra was born with the birth name Iva Ignovska on 30th March 1985. She was raised by her mother, Stevica Stefanovska. Her mother was originally from North Macedonia.
- After a long battle with brain cancer, Iva’s mother, Stevica, passed away on 27th January 2020.
- After graduating from high school, Iva relocated to the Gold Coast, where she attended the Gold Coast Institute of Technical and Further Education from 2003 to 2004. While there, she studied International Business.
- From 2004 to 2006, Iva attended Bond University, also on the Gold Coast, graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
Married Life & Children :
- In 2005, Iva met the man who would become her husband, Steven Joe Marra. In May 2014, the two got married.
- She has two children with Steven Marra: daughter Milana Marra, (born in October 2017), and son Stefan Marra (born in September 2019).
- Iva’s first kid Milana was named after one of Iva’s favourite cities, and her younger child Stefan was named after Iva’s mother Stevica Stefanovska and her father-in-law who also passed away in November 2019 due to cancer, Stefano Marra.
- Currently, Iva lives and works in Melbourne, Australia, where she is raising her family.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Iva worked as a bid manager for Nortel Networks in Melbourne from 2006 to 2007.
- She then started working for IBM in 2007, initially as a bids and proposal manager until 2010, and then as a project manager until 2011.
- From June 2011 until January 2019, Iva worked for Interactive as a bid manager.
- Since February 2019, she has been working as a project manager for AusNet Services.
- She joined the cast of the second season of Australian reality TV show, Yummy Mummies, in 2019. The husband of one the original cast members was her hairdresser. The reality TV show airs on Channel 7 and can also be viewed globally on Netflix.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Iva replaced Maria di Geronimo on the cast of Yummy Mummies.
- She is a self-confessed diva and loves the glamorous life.
- A fashion addict, Iva can frequently be found browsing for the newest stylish outfits especially at the stores of one of her favourite fashion brands, Chanel.
- She is known to be very direct and open and has discussed quite a number of topics while appearing on the reality TV show Yummy Mummies.
- Iva has over 200,000 followers on her favourite social media, Instagram.
- In April 2020, during the COVID19 lockdown, she dressed up in the outfit she wore at the Logie Awards in 2018 to take the trash out, making many headlines with her tongue-in-cheek attitude.
- She is passionate about fundraising for cancer research and frequently collaborates with the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation.