Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Rachel Watts is a lifestyle blogger, influencer, entrepreneur, and TV personality from Melbourne, Australia.
- Bubbly, fashionable and inspiring, Rachel is a force to be reckoned with and she loves to use her platform to inspire other mothers who might be struggling with their journeys as parents.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Rachel was born in Melbourne, Australia in September 1981.
- Since March 2014, Rachel is married to a prominent Australian real estate business owner named Jason. Like Rachel, Jason too loves being active…for the ‘Live for Lily’ charity ride, he rode 1000 kilometers on a bicycle!
- The couple have two sons named Harry Lionel Watts (born on 25th October 2018) and Harvey Glenn Watts (born on April 7,2016).
- Rachel’s first pregnancy with her eldest child, Harvey was quite traumatic for her, and she spent 8 days in the hospital receiving extensive care.
- Despite her hectic schedule, every week, Rachel plans to fit in five workout sessions, but some tasks always come up, and eventually, she ends up with three (her actual goal!). Pilates and strength training are the main parts of her workout routine.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Watts has a BSc degree in Psychology.
Career, Salary and Net Worth :
- Before she found fame, Rachel worked in fashion as a State Retail Manager.
- Despite having quite a love for fashion, Rachel knew she wanted more out of her life, so she left her job to become an entrepreneur.
- It wasn’t long before she was approached to star in a TV series called Yummy Mummies on Seven Network.
- The show was an instant hit and it launched Rachel into both television and social media fame.
- She then started her own Instagram page and it wasn’t long before she built a strong following of over 650,000 people who were interested in following her life as a mother, fashionista, TV star, and influencer.
- In 2019, she launched a platform and brand called Planning Mindfully which aimed to help people improve their productivity, planning, and time management skills.
- She also partnered with the Cocobare Baby brand to be their ambassador.