Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Maria DiGeronimo is an Australian reality television personality and personal trainer. She is best known for starring in the Yummy Mummies series, which airs on the Seven Network and Netflix.
Married Life & Children :
- Maria was born on March 3, 1986 in Adelaide, Australia.
- She got engaged to Carlos Vannini in 2017, and together they have a young daughter called Valentina. Carlos, who runs a barbershop, also has another daughter called Montana, from a previous relationship. Unfortunately, the couple split up and is sharing custody of their daughter.
- Carlos declared that he believes starring in the Australian TV series affected their relationship as having a TV crew around all the time prevented them from bonding together as a newly formed family.
- After selling their house in Adelaide, Maria decided to move closer to her parents’ home.
- Later on, however, the couple got back together and, as per their social media accounts, they live a happy life together with their daughter.
Family, Parents & Siblings :
- Maria’s parents ran a concrete business in South Australia.
- Her mother Margherita, also known as Yummy Nonna, is a model, dancer, and actress and runs her own personal blog. Her younger sister is named Bianca.
- All three DiGeronimo women went to the audition for Yummy Mummies and all of them were asked to participate in the show.
TV Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Maria gained her celebrity status, when she started starring in the Yummy Mummies series, which features the lives of wealthy and glamorous mothers-to-be.
- She declined participation in a second season as she and her fiancé felt like they were not portrayed accurately. The press warned that if she left the show, Yummy Mummies could suffer a similar fate to the sitcom Two and a Half Men when lead actor Charlie Sheen decided to quit the show.
- However, Netflix is now broadcasting the show globally and rumor has it that they are insisting on Maria coming back to the crew for season 3.
- Before gaining fame as a reality star, Maria was originally working as a teacher and personal trainer.
- DiGeronimo tried to launch herself in the music business, as she released a video for her song Valentina. The song was written by Margerita’s brother Shane and featured both Maria and her mother performing together with Robby X. However, the song did not get many positive reviews.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- DiGeronimo turned out to be an outrageous character in the reality show she starred in, as she threw out a $600 designer blanket that her daughter had soiled instead of simply washing it.
- Since the TV show got picked up by Netflix, Maria’s Instagram account quickly went from 60,000 followers up to over 500,000 followers.
- Maria has launched her own YouTube channel that features key moments of her life together with her daughter.
- Maria’s ethnicity & origins are Italian and it shows, as her greatest love when it comes to designer clothes and items, is the brand Versace.
- Before her daughter Valentina was born, Maria had already bought a whole designer clothes collection for her, up to the age of 14!