Bio Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Rosanna Mangiarelli is a presenter, journalist, reporter, and producer from Australia.
- Smart, hard-working and kind, Rosanna not only dedicates her time to being a top-notch presenter and journalist but, she is also a committed philanthropist who is involved in various charitable causes.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Mangiarelli is a proud Australian native.
- She is married to a television producer and film producer named Andrew Oborn. The couple has two daughters, Olivia Rose, who was born in 2011 and Emma Marie, who was born in 2009.
- Rosanna graduated from the University of South Australia with a degree in journalism in 1997.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Rosanna’s career started in Port Pirie where she worked for the Central GTS/BKN station.
- She then went on to work for the ABC team in January of 1999 as a presenter, national broadcaster, producer and reporter. Mangiarelli was based in Tasmania, Australia for one year.
- Rosanna relocated to Perth in June of 2001 and worked an ABC affiliate as a producer and presenter. She also spent some time in Adelaide and regularly filled in for absent presenters at the ABC News South Australia team.
- In 2004, she joined the Seven Network where she filled in as a presenter for Seven News Adelaide in addition to being a senior reporter for the program.
- During a live broadcast at Disneyland, she also worked as a presenter twice on the Sunrise program.
- In 2005, Rosanna spent most of her time working as a presenter for the Today Tonight show and regularly filled in when main presenter, Leigh McClusky was absent. By the end of 2007, she had been named as a full-time presenter for the show after McClusky left the show.
- Throughout her career, Rosanna has travelled all over Australia covering various hard-hitting bulletins and has even travelled to other parts of the globe such as Los Angeles, California.
- Over the years, Rosanna had the honour of interviewing various important people who include the likes of famed author Max Fatchen and Alec Campbell.
- She has also reported on various high-profile stories such as the 2003 riots at the Baxter Detention Centre and the Kapunda Road Royal Commission.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- When she is not busy with her career and personal life, Rosanna enjoys getting involved in various charitable efforts. These include being a board member of the Sammy D Foundation and an ambassador for several organizations that include The Little Book Club, The South Australia Thoroughbred Racing, Sight for All and the Novita’s Children Services.
- She once completed the New York Marathon on behalf of the Little Heroes Foundation to raise over $20,000 in funds for the charity.
- Mangiarelli enjoys traveling around the country and world, especially with her daughters and husband, Andrew.
- When she was in school at the University of South Australia, Rosanna studied alongside the renowned comedian, Richard Marsland.