Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Collette Foley, an occasional redhead who always finds her way back to dying her hair jet black, is an American woman who has appeared in a few movies but was most visible on TV.
- Her acting aside, Collette is more well-known as the wife of WWE star Mick Foley, who often also appeared as “Mankind” sporting a brown mask.
Personal Life, Kids & Family :
- Born as Collette Christie, she met Mick after modeling for a few years and getting into the WWE crowd.
- Together, they have three sons (Hughie Francis Foley, Michael Francis Foley Jr. & Dewey Francis Foley) and one daughter (Noelle Foley), all of whom continue to appear on Mick’s show Holey Foley!
- Collette even modeled briefly before starting to act. Her movies and TV appearances are almost all linked in some way to her husband Mick.
More about Husband Mick Foley :
- Born Michael Francis Foley in 1965, Mick has had an impressive career, both as a professional wrestler for WWE and as a writer and sports commentator after the fact.
- During and after his wrestling career, Mick also worked as a writer and dabbled in film. He released his own autobiography in 1999, which became a non-fiction bestseller. He then released two more autobiography installments and even wrote children’s books and a few novels.
- Foley and Mick clicked immediately when they met and married on April 24, 1992.
Movies Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Collette’s first movie, the 1996 short film Deadbeats, starred her husband as a former thief who became a debt collector. She played a girl he picked up at a bar.
- In 2015, she starred as herself in the made-for-TV movie Mick Foley: Cheap Pops, a comedy special created by Mick. In October, however, after releasing several previews and ads, WWE inexplicably pulled all information about the film from their websites and refused to release it.
- Some say that the network did this in response to Mick’s behavior, as he had become increasingly critical of the network in recent months. Others believe that it may have had controversial content that they decided not to air.
- More recently, Collette appeared in the documentary-style special Building Off the Grid: Cliff House in 2017. In it, famous contractor Gregg Smith agrees to build Foley and Mick a cliffside house in the Sierra Nevada Mountains so that they can retreat there whenever they need time to reconnect with their family.
TV Shows Appearances :
- Arguably, the most popular TV appearance for Collette was when she took part in an episode on Celebrity Wife Swap in 2012.
- The show, which takes the wives of famous families and puts them in another home, starred her and Mick, as well as the other family leads, Antonio Sabato Jr. and his wife Cheryl Moana Marie Nunes.
- In 2016, Foley, along with her entire family, appeared alongside Mick in his new reality TV show Holey Foley!, where he went through life with his family and showed fans how Mick’s personality as a father and husband.
- The show ran for one season but didn’t manage to get another season.