Noelle Foley Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Dating, Bio【 Pics Photos 】
Noelle Foley (Also known as Mick Foley Daughter / Noelle Margaret Foley) Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Born in 1993. As of 2019, she is around 26 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Noelle Foley, a stunning blonde lady with bright, blue eyes and a model’s figure, is an actress, YouTuber, and Instagram model.
- Aside from her own career, she is also known as the daughter of famous former WWE superstar Mick Foley.
Personal Life, Trivia & Family :
- Noelle was born on December 15, 1993. Because her father was always in the spotlight with his wrestling career, Foley had a unique childhood and was often found ringside at her father’s matches—for better or for worse.
- Noell continues to live with her family and spends her time working on her budding career.
- She became famous as a toddler for crying in the front row of an episode where her father got beat up by WWE superstar The Rock.
- She had a tiny crush on WWE champion Randy Orton. Once when backstage with Mick, Randy dropped his shirt & Noelle smelled it, mentioning it was “fruity”.
- Noelle is dating “Frank the Clown” & he even appears regularly on her social media posts & her TV shows.
More about Father Mick Foley :
- Mick Foley began wrestling in the early 80s, and went through multiple circuits before eventually becoming a part of the then-budding WWE franchise. He was inducted into WWE Hall of Fame on April 6th 2013.
- Since his retirement from the sport, he has written several memoirs and books, including children’s books, and is an occasional commentator on WWE.
- He also continues to act, and appears along with his family on the TV show Holey Foley!
Acting Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Noelle’s first claim to fame was through the several TV shows and documentaries centered around her father, Mick Foley.
- Her first credit is for playing herself in the WWE documentary Beyond the Mat, which featured the lives of famous WWE superstars out of the ring. It tried to ground the wrestlers and gave fans and skeptics a peek into the dynamics of the ring, while also trying to discredit those who say that the moves and emotions in wrestling are fake.
- The documentary came out in 1999, when Noelle was just 6.
- She didn’t appear in anything again until 2015, when she showed up in Mick’s comedy special Mick Foley: Cheap Pops.
- She showed up in a few WWE episodes and specials after that, including a few WWE Slam Christmas episodes as Mick’s helper, No-elf.
- In 2016, she became a regular on her father’s TV show Holey Foley!
Social Media Fame & Stardom :
- Foley’s Instagram account has close to a million followers. She often models clothing and shows herself at various events and destinations.
- Foley launched her YouTube channel in February 2017. She started the channel to give her followers an inside look at her side of the Foley life.
- Since its conception, she has uploaded a few videos to the channel, which cover a variety of topics, including makeup tutorials, clothing reviews, Funko unboxings, and various trips around the world.
- As of 2018, has 45,000+ subscribers.
- While Noelle continues to model and run her YouTube channel, she is also taking lessons with the help of her father to learn the basics of WWE wrestling.
- Interested in the sport, she may eventually apply to be a Diva on the show.
Currently Not Married.