Bio Profile / Wiki Background
- Andrea Dimarco, also known as Andrea OCampo was a former ring announcer, host and backstage interviewer at WWE NXT.
- She is well known for interviewing many famous superstars of WWE NXT & for being one of the main voices of The New Era.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Andrea was born in Armenia, Columbia on 29th April 1981, but she and her parents came to South Florida when she was only 6 months old.
- Her parents, Mario and Aura, put her in every dance class when she was young where she learned how to tap dance and developed singing skills as well.
- She fell in love with wrestling while working as a babysitter in high school and was a big fan of WWE superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Prior to becoming a backstage interviewer for both SmackDown LIVE and NXT, D’Marco spent four seasons as the digital reporter and arena host for the NHL’s Florida Panthers.
- She has also been a host for Fox Sports, Florida Atlantic University, CBS4 Miami & CNN en Español.
- Andrea had become a big WWE fan when babysitting during high school, being swept away by the likes of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and the other Superstars of The Attitude Era.
- Her passion led to her eventual entry into WWE. She is also one of the co-authors of Lead with Success a 2016 self-help book featuring advice from eight self-made Latina entrepreneurs.
- The talented and experienced Andrea was fortunate enough to interview huge WWE NXT celebrities as Alexa Bliss, Bobby Roode, Dean Ambrose, Sheamus, AJ Styles and many more. She left WWE in April 2017 breaking the hearts of many of her fans.
Zumba Work :
- Andrea also had worked as a Miami Dolphins cheerleader for some time. After retiring from there, she founded a unique opportunity with Zumba.
- They were looking for a spokeswoman who was also a professional dancer, could dance well & could Spanish & lead their dance fitness campaign with Kellogg’s.
- Luckily, Andrea met all of those requirements & after going through a big audition, she was chosen as the national spokeswoman for Zumba and Kellogg’s.
- Touring all over the country, Andrea promoted Zumba fitness videos & educated people about fitness and taking the right intake.