Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Rachel Bradshaw is a famous American country singer & also the daughter of the famous former NFL player Terry Bradshaw.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Rachel was born on May 13, 1987, in Dallas, Texas. She later moved to Nashville to go to college.
- Parents : Mother Charlotte Hopkins and Father Terry Bradshaw, a former NFL quarterback (he is also a four-time Super Bowl champion and Hall of Famer). She has a sister named Erin Bradshaw.
- She graduated from high school in the year 2006.
- For further education, she studied at the Belmont University in Nashville.
Relationships, Partner and Dating :
- Rachel married Rob Bironas in June 2014. Rob was an NFL kicker who played for ‘Tennessee Titans.’ For their honeymoon, they went to Italy.
- However, Rob died tragically in a car accident three months after their wedding. The accident took place near his Nashville home. He was just 36 years old at that time.
Professional Career, Salary and Net worth :
- Rachel appeared in the TV series ‘Nashville’ for two episodes in 2007.
- Rachel is part of the Nashville-based music band Stella/James. They have released many singles in their SoundCloud account.
- She is also signed with Bigger Picture Group.
- She has gone on tour with Josh Turner for an opening act.
- She co-wrote with the singer Jerrod Nieman. The song was called “What Do You Want” and it was her second top five single.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Rachel had scoliosis since she was 13 years old. Because of that, she suffered from severe back and muscle pain. She struggles with that pain for years. She decided to have surgery in 2016 and can now have a normal life.
- She is blonde and has blue eyes. She has a tattoo on her wrist, which honors her late husband. She also turned her wedding ring into a necklace so she could wear it forever in order to remember Rob.
- Rachel’s father, Terry, admitted that he tried to stop her daughter and Rob’s engagement. The family was on vacation in Hawaii, and when Rob told the plans he has, Terry made Rob’s life miserable on that trip.
- She sang the National Anthem in the Pittsburgh Steelers game.
- Rachel is also a part of the soundtrack of the movie All’s Faire In Love (2009), with the song “Score.”
Social Media Presence :
- Rachel has Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. Currently, she has 15,000+ followers on Facebook and 100,000+ followers on Instagram. She doesn’t use them regularly but the one that has more activity is her Twitter account. There are some glimpses into her private life and posts pictures of herself and her family and friends.
Paige Murray Age, Wiki ( Paige Duke Bio ) Wikipedia, Birthday, Wedding
Denise Jackson Age, Height【 Alan Jackson Wife Bio 】Net worth, Young
Caroline Boyer Age, Wikipedia, Height, Bio (Luke Bryan Wife) Wedding
Shemane Nugent Age, Birthdate, Wiki, Age, How old : Shemane Deziel Bio
Brittney Marie Cole Biography (Brian Kelley Wife) Age, Wiki, Wedding, Bio
John McBride Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Net worth, Wife, Family, Wiki