|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||October 5, 1987. As of 2023, she is around 36 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|What does Paige Duke do for a living?||She is a model for Wrangler, Montana Silversmiths, and Bass Pro Shops.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Paige Murray is an American reporter and TV personality. She is also a model and the wife of legendary bull rider Ty Murray.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Paige Marie Duke was born on October 5, 1987, in Lancaster, South Carolina, to parents John Duke (father) and Beverly Duke (mother). She was also raised in Lancaster.
- Parents : Paige’s dad was a fighter pilot and her mom was his high school sweetheart.
- Paige is the firstborn of the three girls in the Duke family.
- Growing up in Lancaster seems to be a Duke family tradition as, like Paige, even her parents, grandparents, and even great grandparents were born there.
- Her grandmother taught Paige how to ride, and she developed a love for horses at five years old.
- Paige met the man who would become her husband, Ty Murray, nine-time winner of the World Champion Cowboy title, at an afterparty in Las Vegas, Nevada. Paige asked for his email for networking purposes, but Ty was taken by her and called the President of RIDE TV, Paige’s employer at the time, to ask for her name.
- After some initial mishaps (Ty was wrongly given Paige’s colleague’s contact information), the two went on their first date the following evening and got along very well. They bonded over their shared love of horses.
- The couple got married in the fall of 2017. Paige now has a daughter with Ty, Oakley Monroe, born in September 2018.
- Ty and Paige love to go on motorbikes and horse rides together. The Murray family now lives on a ranch in Stephenville, Texas.
- Paige is Ty’s second wife. Earlier, Ty was married to singer Jewel Kilcher for six years from 2008 to 2014, with whom he had a daughter Kase Townes Murray. Besides the 6 years of marriage, Jewel and Ty were together for a total of 16 years.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- In high school, Paige was elected the student body president and the homecoming queen. She also captained the swim team and the varsity soccer team.
- Following her graduation from high school in Lancaster, Paige received a full scholarship to Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. She graduated magna-cum-laude with a degree in Animal and Veterinary Sciences in 2009.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Paige signed with a modeling agency after graduating from Clemson University. She took part in the ‘Hawaiian Tropic Model Search’ and won. This led her foundation to fame, as she modeled for various events and several brands and even appeared in music videos like Brantley Gilbert’s video for “Kick it in the Sticks”.
- For a while, she couldn’t find any jobs in her chosen field, working with horses, but she worked as a vet tech and then auditioned to be Miss Sprint Cup for NASCAR. She got the job and spent some time working as a pit reporter for Texas.
- While in that job, RIDE TV approached her and offered her a job.
- This allowed Paige to transition more towards the equine field. While working for RIDE, she covered various equine and bull riding events as a reporter.
- She has since been able to showcase another of her passions, cooking, in her own show on RIDE, Southern Fried Skinnyfied.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Besides nursing love for the stables and rearing horses, Paige also loves to fish and hunt. In fact, while growing up, she could not be described as a girly girl, and it is safe to say this attribute has even followed her to her older years.
- Back in 2011, Paige was a bachelorette on the County Music Television (CMT) reality show Sweet Home Alabama. The show had country guys competing against city guys to win Paige’s affection and love.
- Paige released a cookbook after the release of her show, also named Southern Fried Skinnyfied.
- The gown Paige wore for her wedding was made by Essense of Australia which she accessorized with turquoise earrings and white cowboy boots. The wedding favors were custom bottles of Tabasco sauce and jars of homemade apple butter.