Biography Information / Profile Background
- John McBride is the owner of Blackbird Studios in Nashville and works as a sound engineer and producer. He has worked with some of the best country singers in the world, such as Dolly Parton, Garth Brookes, and of course, his wife, Martina McBride. His credits are too numerous to mention.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- In 1988, John married Martina a country singer whom he had known for just one year. He met her when he rented her some space at his recording studio.
- They have three daughters, Delaney, Emma and Ava.
- The family lives in Nashville.
Early Life and Education :
- John grew up in Wichita, Kansas, in a normal working-class family.
- His father was a teacher, and his mother was a stay at home mum, affording him a happy, stable childhood.
- As he had always loved music, John decided he wanted to own a recording studio, and so in the late 1970’s he approached the bank for a loan where they just laughed at him.
- He credits his education to the school of hard knocks.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- In the early 1980s, John had a full-time job and went to school part-time.
- Around this time, he borrowed $6,000 and bought two speakers, an amp, and a console. He left flyers in the bars of Wichita advertising ‘PA for Rent’ and got into the business of live sound from there.
- By 1983, he was working full-time in live sound and plowed all his money back into his business.
- He then started putting in full club systems and started thinking about rigging up full concerts.
- He raised a loan for $75,000 to fund this on the proviso that his parents put up their house as collateral. Luckily for John, they did.
- His first concerts were held at The Cotillion Ballroom in Wichita, KS.
- He had a tour lined up, but the bands canceled and as he didn’t have a written contract lost his income source.
- He took any job to raise an income in order for his parents’ house not to be taken by the bank.
- His fortune changed when he got work as the sound engineer with Garth Brookes.
- In 2002, he purchased Creative Recording Studios in Berry Hill and renamed it Blackbird Studio. Since then, John has built one of the best recording studios globally, attracting artists from all musical genres.
- He is now working on a music recording program for future generations.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Although not very religious, John credits God with bringing him and his wife together.
- While on tour with Garth Brookes, his wife Martina joined them on the road
- John loves dogs; he believes that they only have a life of around 15 years as it helps to prepare you for a loss before you lose someone in the family.
- His favourite holiday spot is the Bahamas.
- He once spent 10 days on a luxury yacht recording a Dave Stewart album.
Paige Murray Age, Wiki ( Paige Duke Bio ) Wikipedia, Birthday, Wedding
Denise Jackson Age, Height【 Alan Jackson Wife Bio 】Net worth, Young
Rachel Bradshaw Wiki, Age, Wedding, Bio, Songs, Dating, Songs
Caroline Boyer Age, Wikipedia, Height, Bio (Luke Bryan Wife) Wedding
Shemane Nugent Age, Birthdate, Wiki, Age, How old : Shemane Deziel Bio
Brittney Marie Cole Biography (Brian Kelley Wife) Age, Wiki, Wedding, Bio