Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Debbie Shreve, a blonde woman with bright green eyes and short stature, is a former actress in the film industry. She now works in real estate in Los Angeles, California.
- Also known as Debbie Trejo or Debbie Shreve-Trejo, she is also the ex-wife of actor Danny Trejo.
Personal Life & Relationships :
Early Life :
- Debbie originally grew up in Tarzana, California, a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles. There, she grew accustomed to the fast-paced life of the city and the constant influx of celebrities and filmmakers.
- Debbie first met Danny Trejo in Los Angeles when he was beginning his career as a full-time actor.
- They dated for a while, and Shreve found that the hardened man often seen portraying villains and gang members was actually quite sensitive in real life.
- On December 12, 1997, Debbie and Trejo got married.
- Shreve had two children with Trejo, the first of which was a daughter named Danielle Trejo (born on June 14th, 1990). Later, the couple had a son, Gilbert Trejo.
- Post marriage, Debbie also became a stepmother to Trejo’s other children, Esmeralda and Danny Boy Trejo (born in 1981).
- In 2009, after 12 years of marriage, the couple separated. That same year, Trejo also filed for divorce.
- The two remain amicable and have yet to remarry or begin dating.
- Shreve continues to live in Los Angeles and work as a realtor.
Net Worth & Acting Career :
- Debbie began her acting career in 2005 with the sports comedy Tennis, Anyone…? The film follows some c-list celebrities as they attempt to redeem their careers through celebrity tennis tournaments.
- She played a minor role as the assistant to one of the main characters, Hector, who was played by her then-husband Trejo.
- In 2006, she acted in the crime comedy High Hopes, which was originally called Nice Guys before being rebranded just before release.
- The film follows budding filmmakers as they attempt to jumpstart their careers with a film starring the lead’s famous girlfriend. Debbie played the casting director.
- Her final film to date is the 2006 film Vengeance, which starred then-husband Trejo as an undercover cop looking to clear his name and get revenge on the people who framed him for a crime he didn’t commit.
- She had a brief appearance as a nurse for Trejo and has yet to have any other acting roles.
Real Estate Career & Work :
- After separating from her husband in 2009, Debbie began looking for other career opportunities.
- She knew she did not want to act full-time but wanted a career that would be a little dynamic like her film career was.
- Shreve eventually began working for the real estate company ReMax Olson & Associates as a realtor. There, she could sustain her current lifestyle by working with luxury Los Angeles homes and ensure that her job never became monotonous.
- She continues to work for the company today and often sells homes that are listed at over $1 million.
Body Info / Physical Features
Debbie Shreve Measurements :
- Eye Color : Green
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- Debbie Shreve Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Marital Status / Married? : Divorced
- Children / No of Kids : 5
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American