Wikipedia Bio / Profile Information
- Erinn Bartlett is an American actress. She was born in Longmeadow, Massachusetts, on February 26, 1973.
- Her full name is Erinn Anne Bartlett. She has appeared in a few movies, and some TV series but is rather more well-known as the wife of actor Oliver Hudson.
Personal Life : Parents, Family Background & Education
- Erinn headed to New York to get a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Ithaca College.
- After finishing college, she pursued a career in acting, and that’s where she met Oliver Hudson.
- Oliver’s family has always been involved with the film industry. His sister is Kate Hudson, a famous actress, and a Golden Globe Award winner. If that wasn’t enough, Oliver’s mother is the Hollywood Legend Goldie Hawn. Goldie has won many awards & has had a long & successful acting career.
- Erinn & Oliver married in a traditional Buddhist ceremony in Mexico on June 9, 2006, in front of around 100 guests.
- They were engaged for two years before the wedding date – Oliver had proposed in February 2004 & the couple had been dating for four years prior to that.
- Erinn has three children with Oliver. Their first kid is Wilder Brooks Hudson, born on August 23rd, 2007. Wilder was followed by Bodhi Hawn Hudson on March 19, 2010. Their third child Rio Hudson was born on July 18, 2013.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Before getting her degree in Communications, Erinn participated in the beauty pageant Miss Teen USA. She was a semi-finalist in 1991.
- Erinn Bartlett has worked on many movies – To name a few: Deep Blue Sea (1999), Little Nicky (2000), Buying the Cow (2000), The In Crowd (2000), Raising Helen (2004), Rumour Has It… (2005), My Brother Brooks (2006) and The Benchwarmers (2006).
- Erinn has also played a few roles in shows such as NCIS, Rules of Engagement and How I met you Mother.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Erinn’s engagement ring was made by Los Angeles jeweler Neil Lane. Neil designed a platinum band with a beautiful 3-carat diamond ring. The extravagance was planned by Oliver’s sister Kate and his mom Goldi, whom Oliver consulted for advice. However perfect Oliver wanted the ring to be, it ended up being too big for Erinn. However, she wore it with a tape band for weeks before finally getting it resized.
- Erinn’s sister-in-law, Kate Hudson, threw her a Bachelorette party. The party lasted for a whole weekend & included fun goodbye souvenirs. The souvenirs the guests took at the end of the weekend-long celebration contained various cosmetics. Each souvenir was worth a few hundred dollars.