A beautiful man with a model’s body, Julian Okines is a TV and photography producer from the UK. He currently works at his own company, Jam Creative Consultancy.
Personal Life : Family, Marriage and Children
- In April 2016, Julian married Irish TV personality Amanda Byram.
- Byram, also a former model, is most known for her work as a co-host for BBC One’s hit game show Total Wipeout, where 20 contestants compete on a series of obstacle courses to win money.
- Byram hosted several other game shows throughout her career & also hosted the Irish version of Dancing with the Stars.
- The couple’s wedding gained media attention when the couple didn’t have just one wedding, but two! One was at a celebrity-filled event in London, and the other was a quiet destination wedding in the Maldives.
- Julian and Amanda currently live in London.
- In 2021, the pair announced that Amanda has welcomed a son, named Phoenix Blaze Byram Okines. It is not known if Amanda gave birth to the newborn herself, as she has kept pregnancy details under wraps. Amanda shared that she was overjoyed and bursting with happiness and thanked her husband for being her rock throughout their harrowing fertility journey. They tried for many years and finally found light at the end of the tunnel.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Julian had always had an eye for art. He excelled in design and photography but also enjoyed writing and editorial work. To fuse all of his loves, he turned to media studies.
- In 1991, Okines attended Blatchington Mill Secondary School, where he focused on art and various forms of media. He stayed there until 1996, when he switched to Brighton Hove and Sussex Sixth Form College, or BHASVIC.
- The school is an advanced school for 16 to 19-year-olds. There, he gained an interest in the social sciences and how they relate to media.
- In 1998, he left BHASVIC to attend the University of Leicester.
- The University of Leicester is ranked in the top 2% of all universities globally.
- Julian graduated in 2001 with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
Job, Net Worth, Career and Salary
- Shortly after graduation, Julian began modelling. The athletic man always had a keen sense of fashion, and channelled his love of clothing into modelling.
- In June 2010, he launched a multi-platform modeling guide called The Model’s Handbook.
- This guide included a comprehensive book and a website that featured daily articles, interviews, and fashion stories. He also produced a monthly web program and hosted multiple seminars on the industry.
- In February 2012, he began editing for VELOUR magazine, a high fashion publication dedicated to London’s fashion scene. He left both VELOUR and his work with The Model’s Handbook behind in January 2013.
Business & Media Production Work :
- After leaving his modelling work, Okines shifted his career back to media production and worked at the Video Production House as a digital content producer.
- There, he created ads and video projects for multiple clients and began learning the ins and outs of production on demand.
- In May of 2015, he left the Video Production House and began his own company, Jam Creative Consultancy, where he builds content for brands, celebrities, and even bloggers.
- His company produces videos, articles, photography, and other digital mediums to help clients drive traffic to their site. He now sits as the company’s Executive Producer.