Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Keyshia Ka’oir is a young Instagram model, video vixen, entrepreneur and fitness enthusiast originally from Jamaica.
- Beautiful and driven, Keyshia is always working hard to continue building her personal brand and empire.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Ka’oir was born in Kingston, Jamaica on January 10, 1985.
- Her real name is Keyshia Watson but she prefers to use the name Keyshia Ka’oir professionally.
- Her family moved to the USA when she was seventeen years old & they settled sown in Florida.
- Keyshia met and started dating US rapper and musician, Gucci Mane sometime in 2010. The rapper was attracted to Keyshia and wanted her to be one of his video vixens.
- The couple got engaged on November 22, 2016 after Mane proposed during a basketball match in Atlanta. He gave her a diamond ring with 25 carats & proposed during the match’s “Kiss Cam” segment.
- Mane and Ka’oir tied the knot on October 17, 2017. The entire ceremony and preparations leading up to the event were captured in a special BET docu-series titled ‘Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oir: The Mane Event’.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Keyshia’s career began around 2009 after she appeared in a music video shot and produced by legendary musicians, Drake and Timbaland. The song, ‘Say Something’ featured a mini-film style video, which starred Ka’oir as the leading actress playing jealous former wife ‘Lisa’.
- The success of this music video led Keyshia to an established career as a video vixen.
- A year later, she founded her very own cosmetic company called KA’OIR Cosmetics in 2010. The company was based on her own personal style and offered fresh, young, vibrant products which light up a woman’s life.
- Keyshia’s company aired several commercials on different platforms that included MTV, BET, E!, VH1, Style and Bravo. She was also able to use her music connections to promote her products.
- She also owns a personal clothing company, which makes fashionable, comfortable clothes that include body suits, shorts, jumpsuits and accessories such as jewels and belts.
- In addition to owning her own cosmetic line and fashion brand, Ka’oir also makes regular paid appearances and plays host at various clubs and high profile events/parties around the country.
- In 2013, Keyshia became the CEO of a fitness company called Ka’oir Fitness, which she herself founded. Her company has produced various popular fitness products including The Ka’oir ‘Waist Eraser’, the ‘Body Sweat’ body eraser, Thigh Erasers and Slimming Tea.
- Ka’oir’s income & net worth from various sources now amounts to a few million dollars.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- More recently, Keyshia’s husband gifted her a 60-carat diamond ring for Valentine’s Day. The ring was reportedly worth one million dollars.
- She has aspirations of hosting her own personal talk show.
- Ka’oir is committed to empowering women and girls from all over the world. She even created a lipstick called ‘SURVIVOR’ and donated some of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for cancer survivors and treatment.