Monique Idlett【 Timbaland Wife Ex 】Bio, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Empire
Monique Idlett ( Also known as : Monique Mosley ) Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
1974. As of 2019, she is around 45 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Monique Idlett Mosley is an American businesswoman whose career spans across entertainment, marketing, press and entrepreneurship.
- She was married to musician Timbaland, during which she became CEO of Mosley Brands and Mosley Music Group.
- She is also the founder of Reign Ventures Capital, a fund focused on women and minority-led tech startups and has started, and been involved in, a range of other initiatives that focus on helping women, underprivileged people, minorities and youth.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Monique Idlett was born on April 30th 1974 in Georgia into a low-income family.
- After receiving initial help from another woman to start her career, Monique has dedicated herself to a number of initiatives and foundations aimed at helping women & other underprivileged members of society.
Early Life & Education :
- Monique had a rough start to life, having her first child while she was still a teen.
- By the time she was nineteen, not only was she looking after her own child, but also caring for her father’s two children, after he passed away.
- Against all odds, she picked herself up from this position, landing a job at USA Today, after which her career took off.
- She would later attend business school, where she met her business partner Erica Duignan Minnihan, with whom she would start her business Reign Ventures.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- After her initial job as senior executive ad sales at USA Today, Idlett went on to work in sales, marketing and P.R, representing clients such as Kanye West, Verizon, Burrell Communications, T.I., and Timbaland.
- After her marriage to Timbaland, she became CEO of Mosley Brands and Mosley Music Group.
- Together with business partner Erica Duignan Minnihan, Idlett founded Reign Ventures, a fund that helps tech start-ups that are led by women or minorities.
- She also founded Always Believing Foundation, which aims to combat health and self-esteem issues in youth.
- She is a National Trustee of The Boys & Girls Clubs of America, on the board of non-profit organization The Miami Bridge and the Ryan Cameron Foundation, amongst others.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- When Monique was 12 years old she found a safe place to spend time at the Boys & Girls Club, Dayton. Now, many years later, she has become a National Trustee – giving back to the organization where she found solace in her youth.
- Timbaland proposed to Monique during the baby shower for their daughter, Reign, with a 12-carat canary diamond ring. But the proposal came as no surprise – Idlet says that when she met him six years earlier, “I knew we were going to be together forever.”
- Monique was highly inspired by her boss at USA Today, who she describes as putting lot of pressure on her and being “mean”. However, she says, “She forever changed my life in a positive way…I had the audacity to ask her if I could have a job that required 20 years experience, and she had the audacity to say, you can.”
See Details Above.