Molly McNearney Wiki, Age, Wedding, Net Worth, Bio, Family
Molly McNearney ( Also known as : Molly Kimmel ) Date of Birth / Birthday / Age / DOB
, 1978. As of 2019, she is around 41 years old. Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Dating
Currently Married to Jimmy Kimmel.
Wikipedia Information / Biography Profile
Introduction : Family, Parents & Bio
- A workplace romance is a no-no. And imagine if that happens to be with your boss (technically) & the host of the Jimmy Kimmel Live! Show, himself; it’s an altogether different script!
- Molly McNearney found herself in this tricky situation when she got romantically involved with the Comedian while being co-head writer for the show.
- She has quite a few achievements for herself, including being the only woman writer in the team for the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show.
Molly Kimmel Family, Marriage & Kids :
- Molly is originally from St. Louis, California, and is the second child of parents – Father Michael and Mother Michelle McNearney.
- She has an older brother Michael Jr. & a younger sister Kelly McNearney.
- She is married to Jimmy Kimmel after being engaged for 10 months, after being in a relationship with him for three years.
- She has two children with Jimmy and is also step-mother to Katie Kimmel and Kevin Kimmel, children from Jimmy’s first marriage. She is step-sister to Jonathan Kimmel and Jill Kimmel.
- Actually Jimmy started dating Molly as soon as he had a break-up with comedienne Sarah Silverman for five years.
Education & College Details :
- Molly graduated from the J-School, The University of Kansas William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communication with a degree in advertising in the year 2000.
Interesting Facts :
- Molly claims that Jimmy calls himself her “husboss” but she refuses to call him by that name.
- She says her first impression of Jimmy wasn’t great as he had in their very first interaction insulted Molly.
- Apparently Molly has a thing for talk show hosts. She revealed in an interview that she had a crush for Johnny Carson during her junior high years.
- Jimmy has a penchant for surprising his wife. In an interview she said how he researches the recipe of her favorite food and cooks for her.
- St. Louise Cardinals team is Molly’s favorite team and Jimmy is an out and out New York Mets fan.
- They don’t travel together to work despite working together and even leaving for work around the same time.
Awards, Salary, Net Worth Career & Professional Work Done :
- Before entering the world of entertainment Molly has worked in Sales.
- Molly has been working in the entertainment industry since the year 2003.
- She started her career as a writer’s assistant in 2004.
- She also worked as a writer for the 64th and 68th Primetime Emmy Awards in 2012.
- She has years of experience writing popular skits on NBC.
- Molly also was a co-head writer for the 89th Oscars.
- Jimmy’s office is in the theatre while Molly and her team of writers from the Jimmy Kimmel live show sit in the building adjacent to it.
- She doesn’t mind it as the team can get quite loud having fun with each other.
- They email their ideas to Jimmy who is very involved with the creative process.