Nancy Juvonen Age【 Jimmy Fallon Wife 】Wedding, Net Worth, Images
Nancy Juvonen Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
May 1967. As of 2019, her age is around 52 years. Nancy Juvonen Wedding / Husband / Dating / Marriage / Spouse
Currently Married. Her husband is late night TV Host Jimmy Fallon
Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
Introduction : Nancy Juvonen Wiki
Nancy Juvonen is a film producer & the business partner of Drew Barrymore. Nancy is more famous for her marriage to comedian Jimmy Fallon.
Young Life & Family Details:
- Nancy was born on 18 May 1967 in Marin County, California.
- Straight out of high school, she was admitted in to the University of Southern California. She graduated with a degree in sociology an co-operative education.
- She is a fan of yoga, and lists travelling as her favourite family activity.
- Her family is of Finnish descent, from her father’s side.
Early Jobs :
Prior to her life in the spotlight, Nancy worked many ‘odd jobs’ and lists her favourites as:
- A farm hand on a Dude Ranch in Wyoming.
- A flight attendant for a private flights company.
- Personal assistant to an artist who was trying to eradicate homelessness.
- Personal assistant to Clarence Clemons, the saxophone player in Bruce Springsteen’s “E Street Band”.
Jimmy Fallon Nancy Juvonen Marriage & Children :
- Nancy was introduced to comedian Jimmy Fallon in May of 2007 at Drew Barrymore’s birthday.
- Although she had produced Jimmy’s movie, Fever Pitch (in 2005), due to schedules the two had never actually met before.
- They began dating very soon after.
- Speed was the theme with their relationship, as by August of 2007 Jimmy had proposed to Nancy, at her family home in Lake Winnipesaukee.
- They married 4 months later on Necker Island in the Caribbean, on 22 December 2007.
- The two have 2 daughters, both born via gestational surrogacy: Winnie Rose Fallon, born in 2013 & Frances Cole Fallon, born in 2014
Nancy Juvonen Drew Barrymore Relation :
- In 1993 she met Drew Barrymore, who at the time was working on the movie Mad Love. They met due to Nancy’s brother Jim working as a writer on the film, and the two women became close friends.
- In 1995, they decided to start Flower Films, a production company aimed to produce movies they believed in and to help give women a little more power in the industry.
Since the creation of Flower Films, Nancy has worked as a producer on the following projects:
- Olive the Other Reindeer, 1999
- Never Been Kissed,1999
- Charlies Angels, 2000
- Donnie Darko, 2001
- Charlies Angels Full Throttle, 2003
- Duplex, 2003
- 50 First Dates, 2004
- Fever Pitch, 2005
- Music & Lyrics, 2007
- Martian Child, 2007
- Whip It!, 2009
- He’s Just Not That In To You, 2009
- How To Be Single, 2016
- Fixer Upper, 2018
Nancy Juvonen Height, Weight & Interesting Facts :
- Rumours began to swirl in 2016 that Nancy and Jimmy were heading to divorce, after Fallon was spotted not wearing his wedding ring.
- The two denied the rumours, and stated that he was not wearing the wedding ring due to getting it caught in an accident a year earlier and almost losing his finger because of it.
- Nancy has made an uncredited appearance in the movie Donnie Darko, as a flight attendant.