Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Key Details : Family, Parents & Bio
- Despite being married to one of the most socially visible businessmen, Neerja Birla has managed always to keep a low profile. The wife of Kumar Mangalam Birla is also the founder of Mpower.
- Neerja dons many hats as the wife of one of India’s most prominent industrialists. She is a protective mother, part of two school boards, and the founder of a mental health care facility all at the same time.
- She fights to create awareness and spread information about mental illness as there are various misconceptions about it.
Marriage and Children :
- She married Kumar Mangalam Birla, the business tycoon and Chairman of Aditya Birla Group in 1989 at the very young age of 18.
- They have three children – Their eldest daughter Ananyashree Birla recently released a music album. She is also the founder of Svatantra Microfinance, which provides small loans to women from rural India.
- Their son Aryaman Vikram Birla is passionate about cricket and photography and the youngest daughter is named Advaitesha Birla.
Details of Spouse : Kumar Mangalam Birla Net worth :
- Kumar Mangalam Birla took over the reins of the Aditya Birla Group at the age of 28 after his father Aditya Vikram Birla’s tragic demise.
- He took the organisation from $2 billion to a $41 billion company in just 15 years after taking over.
- Even though he cleared the CA exam in the first attempt, he had to grapple with the fear of telling his father that he didn’t want to do CA.
- Today, he thanks his father for putting him through it as he highlights the importance of education and career choices.
Awards and Work Done :
- Neerja has a passion for promoting children’s education and working for causes related to mental health.
- She maintains very little social media presence as she believes in focussing on larger important things.
- Neerja believes that the best way to tackle mental problems is to empower children and adolescents to manage their own problems by themselves.
- Mpower her venture plans to scale up and move to more cities from Mumbai.
- Neerja is the Chairperson of the Aditya Birla World Academy and a school for children with special needs and abilities called The Aditya Birla Integrated School.
- Neerja serves as a member on the board of ‘Pratham’ and ‘Make-a-Wish Foundation.’
- She was awarded the ‘Woman of Excellence’ by FICCI.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Neerja credits a two-hour workout session in the gym for her svelte frame and youthful looks.
- She herself has gone through post-natal depression after her kids were born. One of the reasons she decided to lend her support for mental health care.
- The family goes on holiday twice a year, and London is a family favourite.
- Neerja claims she is more hyper on holidays as she believes in utilising each and every minute while her husband prefers to start the day late.
Ravneet Gill Age, Wiki, Qualification, Biography, Net worth, Wife, Family
Yasmeen Premji Biography, Age, Book, Wiki : Sons Rishad, Tariq Premji
Natasha Poonawala Wiki, Family, Wedding, Biography, Baby, Pics
Raj K Nooyi【 Indra Nooyi Husband 】Wiki, Net worth, Daughters, House
Roshni Nadar Age, Husband Shikhar Malhotra, Wedding, Son, Family, Bio
Have seen Neerja mam…very close. She is very beautiful…More than she actually looks in pics…Radiant…And her philonthrophy…And her desire to give to society is admirable…God Bless
I really admire Neerja ma’am work. She is my role model. She is a inspiration to many people.
Sr may help yu