|Personal Information Summary|
|Maiden Name||Robin Jameson|
|Mother / Mom||Georgia Jameson|
|Eyebrows||McGraw had her eyebrows transplanted, and it completely transformed her appearance.|
|Siblings||Cindi Broaddus, Jamie Jameson, Karin Jameson, Roger Jameson|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 28, 1953. As of 2023, she is around 70 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What does Robin McGraw’s diet consist of?||McGraw’s food plan emphasizes 20 key power foods, including coconut oil, green tea, mustard, olive oil, almonds, apples, chickpeas, dried plums, prunes, leafy greens, lentils, peanut butter, pistachios, raisins, yogurt, eggs, cod, rye, tofu, and whey powder.|
Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
Robin McGraw is an author, TV personality, philanthropist, and entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California. Passionate, beautiful, and outspoken about her work, Robin has shown that she is more than just the wife of the successful psychologist and television personality Dr. Phil McGraw.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Robin Jameson on December 28, 1953, in Los Angeles, California.
- The daughter of parents Jim and Georgia Jameson, Robin grew up in Oklahoma with her twin brother Roger and their three sisters, Jamie, Karin, and Cindi.
- Robin attended Emerson Elementary School and Duncan High School.
- In August of 1976, she married psychologist, television star, and author, Dr. Phil McGraw who is famous for his mega-hit television show, The Dr Phil Show.
- The couple have been together for decades and have two sons, Jay (born on September 12, 1979) and Jordan (born in 1986).
- Jay is married to Erica Dahm, one of the famous Dahm triplets. They have two children named London Philip and Avery Elizabeth.
- Jordan, a musician was rumored to have dated Hugh Hefner’s wife Crystal Harris, back in 2011-12.
Business, Salary and Net worth :
- Robin is a multi-talented woman – Not only is she a successful author but also a well-known TV personality, businesswoman, and philanthropist.
- In 2002, Robin debuted on the talk show Dr Phil and has been a regular guest for years. Her husband often includes her in discussions concerning women and the many issues they face, and Robin even has her own personal segments called Aging Gracefully, Ask Dr. Phil and Robin and Valentine’s Day Giveaway.
- Robin has also made several appearances on other shows such as The Rachel Ray Show, Entertainment Tonight, The Insider, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Doctors, Celebrity Family Feuds, The Late Show with David Letterman, The Hour of Power with Dr. Robert S Schuller and The Early Show.
- She has also hosted HGTV’s White House Christmas and was a part of the 2006 JCPenney Jam: Concert for America’s Kids.
Books Written :
- McGraw is also the author of several successful books such as, ‘What’s Age Got to Do with It?’ ‘Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose,’ ‘Christmas in My Heart and Home’ and ‘From My Heart to Yours: Life Lessons on Faith, Family, and Friendship.’
- She decided to expand her brand and created her own cosmetic company called Robin McGraw Revelation, which she often promotes on her husband’s TV show.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Robin is passionate about her philanthropic work and is on the board of the Dr. Phil Foundation, which aims to support multiple, spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical needs that children and families have.
- Over the years, many people have noticed Robin’s dramatically changing looks and have speculated about whether or not she has gone under the knife.
- McGraw has always maintained that she has never had any plastic surgery done on herself and insists that her natural remedies and creams have helped her age gracefully.
- Unfortunately, many followers and publications do not believe her claims, and photographs showing evidence of various cosmetic procedures on her face, in particular, have been shared on multiple online platforms.
- How tall is Robin McGraw Height : 5′4″
Hi Mrs. McGraw,
I would like to try some of your products, but unfortunately, I have allergies and cannot wear any makeup. I would like to know if you could recommend products that would not cause rash and itching. I am 72 years old, so maybe there is no help for me, but I would be open to receiving samples if there is such a thing. I am very reluctant to try anything that is expensive since I am on a fixed income, but I am open to suggestions from you!
I think Robin McGraw is beautiful on the outside and the inside. Her kindness shines through.
Does Robin have an eating disorder?
I have been wondering myself what has happened to Robin’s face. She looks swollen all the time and talks weirdly. She used to look so good. The caterpillars over her eyes are terrible too.
She looks like a Barbie doll
They need to change the name of the show to Dr. Phil and Robin Show. It got even worse after the pandemic. Give me a break!
Poor Robin, she’ll always be in Phil’s shadow of fame and she has to compete against other celebrities who are more beautiful, have better figures, who are taller, etc. Even billions of dollars of your husband cannot buy you that. The only reason she has a show and beauty line is Phil.
But that won’t stop her from pretending to be taller, more naturally beautiful, and just desperately trying to be better, but can’t.
I have three degrees and additional certifications and have worked for 30 years as a healthcare professional. Just isn’t fair those in Entertainment make so much and get all the fame and glory.
Robin Mcgraw is not 5’7″
I’m sure Robin McGraw is barely 5ft 2″ or even less without her high heels!
She looks like 5’2”” surely not what they say, and she looks too skinny and always wears something black,
She does wear to much black and has too much plastic surgery. She looks unnatural.