Robin McGraw【 Wiki 】Twin, Height, Net Worth, How old, Age, Weight
Robin McGraw Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
1953. As of 2019, she is around 66 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Spouse
Bio Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Robin McGraw is an author, TV personality, philanthropist and entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California.
- Passionate, beautiful and outspoken about her work, Robin has shown that she is more than just the wife of the successful psychologist and television personality, Dr Phil McGraw.
Personal Life, Family & Education :
- Robin Jameson on December 28th 1953 in Los Angeles, California.
- The daughter of parents Jim and Georgia Jameson, Robin grew up in Oklahoma with her twin brother Roger and their 3 sisters, Jamie, Karin and Cindi.
- Robin attended Emerson Elementary School and Duncan High School.
- In August of 1976, she married psychologist, television star and author, Dr Phil McGraw who is famous for his mega-hit television show, The Dr Phil Show.
- The couple have been together for decades and have two sons, Jay (born September 12, 1979) and Jordan (born in 1986).
- Jay is married to Erica Dahm, one of the famous Dahm triplets. They have two children named London Philip and Avery Elizabeth.
- Jordan, a musician was rumored to have dated Hugh Hefner’s wife Crystal Harris, back in 2011-12.
Business, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Robin is a multi-talented woman – Not only is she a successful author but also a well-known TV personality, businesswoman and philanthropist.
- In 2002, Robin debuted on the Dr Phil Show and has been a regular guest for years. Her husband often includes her in discussions concerning women and the many issues they face and Robin even has her own personal segments called Aging Gracefully, Ask Dr Phil and Robin and Valentine’s Day Giveaway.
- Robin has also made several appearances on other shows such as The Rachel Ray Show, Entertainment Tonight, The Insider, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Doctors, Celebrity Family Feuds, The Late Show with David Letterman, The Hour of Power with Dr Robert S Schuller and The Early Show.
- She has also hosted HGTV’s White House Christmas and was a part of the 2006 JCPenney Jam: Concert for America’s Kids.
- McGraw is also the author of several successful books titled, ‘What’s Age Got to Do with It?’ ‘Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose’, ‘Christmas in My Heart and Home’ and ‘From My Heart to Yours: Life Lessons on Faith, Family and Friendship’.
- She decided to expand her brand and created her own cosmetic company called Robin McGraw Revelation which she often promotes on her husband’s TV show.
Interesting Facts, Height & Controversy :
- Robin is passionate about her philanthropic work and is on the board of the Dr Phil Foundation, which aims to support multiple, spiritual, mental, emotional and physical needs that children and families have.
- Over the years, many people have noticed Robin’s dramatically changing looks and have speculated about whether or not she has gone under the knife.
- McGraw has always maintained that she has never had any plastic surgery done on herself and insists that her natural remedies and creams have helped her age gracefully.
- Unfortunately, many followers and publications do not believe her claims and photographs showing evidence of various cosmetic procedures on her face in particular, have been shared on multiple online platforms.
- How tall is Robin McGraw Height : 5′ 6″
Currently Married. See details above.