Sarah Louise Fudge is an Australian Mining heiress & the wife of Supernatural fame actor Mark Sheppard. Her father is a uber-rich businessman in the mining sector.
Family & Personal Details :
- Sarah Louise Fudge was born in Sydney, Australia in a wealthy mining businessman family.
Marriage to Mark Sheppard :
- Sarah Louise Fudge is married to the performer, Mark Andreas Shepard. Mark is British-born but was raised in the United States. Known for his excellent acting and music skills, Mark is a very famous cast member of the show, Supernatural wherein he plays the role of Underworld Demon King ‘Crowley’.
- In early December 2014, Sarah began dating Mark, after meeting him at a convention for Supernatural.
- Mark proposed to Sarah in August 2015, and subsequently, they got engaged on August 20, 2015. She herself posted the news about her engagement on Instagram.
- Sarah is 20 years younger than Mark. When they got married, she was 31 years old while her husband Mark was 51.
- Sarah and Mark’s wedding took place a year after their engagement in a private ceremony on November 9, 2015.
- The marriage took place in November 2016 at the Bel–Air–Bay near Malibu, California.
- On September 26, 2015, they announced that they were expecting their first child together, a baby girl. Sarah gave birth to her daughter on March 1, 2016.
Mark Sheppard First Wife and Marriage :
- Sarah is Mark’s second wife. He has two sons named Max Shepard and Will Shepard from his first wife, Jessica Shepard.
- Jessica and Mark were married to each other from 2004 to 2014. After ten years of marriage, the two eventually decided to get a divorce in 2014.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- She is good friends with her husband’s friends and co- stars Jensen Ackles, Alana Huffman and Jared Padalecki.
- The family lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Mark Sheppard net worth is said to be approximately three million US dollars.
- Sarah’s father-in-law is the famous actor, W. Morgan Sheppard. Her husband is an only child.
- Nationality : Australian ; Hair Colour : Blonde
- Very prominent on social media, she often keeps posting photos of her family on Instagram & Twitter. She is very witty with her responses on Twitter & so is Mark.
- Her husband has a mix of mixed Irish and German ethnicity.