Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Madison Mclaughlin is a young American TV and film actress.
Personal Life, Childhood & Family :
- Madison Mclaughlin was born on November 5, 1995, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States.
- Her full name is Madison Blaine Mclaughlin. She has Spanish ethnicity but is a native of America. She also has some Italian heritage.
- She has three younger sisters named Marisaa Mclaughlin, Mallory Mclaughlin and Mahrynn Mclaughlin and a step brother named Taylor Mclaughlin.
- At the age of six, she started acting classes. From there she started in love with acting and the camera. She learnt how to create, write, direct and act.
- She stated making her own small films from a young age, which helped her gain more technical & functional skills.
Net Worth & Professional Career :
- At the age of 11, Madison moved to Los Angeles to start her career in acting.
- Her career began by acting in plays at theatre and musicals such as Sound of Music.
- She starred in various small commercials, music videos, and short films at that time.
- Her TV career began in 2011 with the show, The Mentalist wherein she played a character of Annabeth Lisbon.
- Next show, where she was featured in was Supernatural. She played the character of the young, tough hunter Krissy Chambers.
- This was followed up in 2012, with the show NCIS as Rosie Martin.
- One of her most popular roles came in 2013, with the show Teen Wolf. Though this series started back in 2011, she joined the series later portraying the role of Paige Krasikeva.
- Her other notable roles were in Chicago P.D. as Michelle Sovana in 2014 & Get Connected aired on Disney Channel.
- In 2015, Madison did two movies – Finding Carter as Olivia & Girls Meets Word as Jasmine.
- In 2016, she has joined the TV series, Arrow in its fourth season wherein she plays the character of Evelyn Sharp or the Black Canary.
Interesting Facts :
- Was a contestant of Miss California Teen USA Pageant in the year 2009.
- At a tiny age of two, she used to work in local commercials.
- Associated with various organizations such as Shane’s Inspiration and Global Genes. These organizations work & support disabled people. They also raise awareness and collect funds for rare disease treatment.