Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Pyumori Mehta is an Indian movie and a TV actress. She has been featured in various roles on popular TV shows such as :
- Kitty party & Grihasti which aired on Star plus
- Tere liye of Balaji Telefilms on Star plus
- Kitni Mohabbat hai’s season two on Imagine TV
- Ek Nayi Chotti Si Zindgi on Zee TV
- Iss Pyar ko Kya Nam doo on Star Plus
- Looteri Dulhan on Imagine TV
- Uttaran as Divya Jogi Thakur in 2014 on Colors TV
- Ek Ghar Banaunga on Star plus
- Reporters on Sony TV
- Hello Pratibha on Zee TV
- Savdhaan India on Life Ok
- Crime Patrol on Sony TV etc.
Early Life, Family & Personal Details :
- Pyumori Mehta Ghosh was born as Pyumori Mehta in Solapur, Maharashtra on November 23, 1976.
- She is married to Saptrishi Ghosh. Her husband is also an actor by profession.
- Her husband has been associated with Discovery Channel for voice dubbing in 1997 for dubbing their English to Hindi shows. He was also Zee TV’s voice-over artist from the year 1998 to 2004.
- He has acted in various TV shows named Balika Vadhu, Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Family No. 1 etc. He is known for roles and works in Bengali TV shows and movies. He has also dubbed for animated movies named Sons of Ram in 2012. In 2016, he was featured in movie Aligarh for a small role.
Most Important Roles :
- Ghosh did various roles in TV shows but her talent got noticed in the TV show, Uttaran wherein she took over Pragati Mehra to play a very important character.
- Another show, which raised her to fame was Ek Ghar Banaunga, she was featured in the role of Vandana Nath. Her character was a typical Punjabi mother. T
- his project made progressed her acting career in a positive direction. Her character in the TV show, Kitani Mohabbat Hai was well appreciated by the industry and viewers.
- According to her, the most satisfying role for her as of date has been her role in Crime Patrol Dastak as it portrays the true events based episodes which help the common man be aware and cautious of problems, crime happening in India.