If you watch television and don’t know Sadiya Siddiqui then you need to catch up. Sadiya is known for her versatile acting skills and beauty. She has portrayed multiple characters with perfection.
Personal Life :
- Sadiya comes from a conservative Muslim family, where her parents – Especially her father is very conservative but her mother is not. Before her, nobody in her family was into acting.
- The talented actress got married to Syed Sultan in a lavish wedding at Kanpur in 2015. Her mother Zeenat Mashkoor, hosted the Waleema ceremony with much grace.
- She is a certified diver and hence likes to visit destinations with access to the sea when she travels.
- She is a fan of household chores like cleaning, cooking food, reading books, and watching movies.
Career and Professional Life :
- Sadiya Siddiqui has worked in many TV shows for more than two decades since 1993. In the serial Humrahi, she played a child bride.
- From here on she went on to work in Byomkesh Bakshi as Rajni, Banegi Apni Baat as Priyanka, Star Bestsellers, Maan as Ginni, Guns & Roses as Angie, Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai as Parul’s dance teacher, Saathi Re as Shalaka, Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar as Gayatri, Balika Vadhu as Sandhya, Sasural Genda Phool as Radha, Hum as Phulwa, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as Prerana Prateek Agarwal, Rangrasiya as Mala, Yeh Hai Aashiqui as Tulsi Satrangi Sasural as Priyanka, Chashme Baddoor, etc.
- Her acting skills were recognized in Bollywood as well. She has starred in numerous movies such as Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Uff! Yeh Mohabbat, Hitler, Kali Salwaar, Raghu Romeo, Bombay Summer, Shabd, Just Married, Jo Dooba So Paar: It’s Love in Bihar!, Baga Beach, Kill the Rapist? and CityLights.
- She even won an Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her role in Balika Vadhu in 2008. She is sure to break more walls and here to stay on our screens and hearts forever.