Ayisha Diaz is a gorgeous American model, writer, and businesswoman. She is well recognized for being a part of music videos by top-notch artists such as Chris Brown, Drake, Nicki Minaj, amongst others.
Personal Life & Family :
- This model of Dominican roots was born in the town of Omaha, Nebraska, on April 30, 1991.
- Ayisha, although American by birth, has strong Latin and Afro-descendant traits inherited from her Dominican ancestors.
- She has two sisters and one brother.
- Currently, Diaz is based in New York for her professional commitments.
Professional Life : Ambition Without Limits
- Ayisha’s professional life mostly encompasses her modeling work for different brands. In addition, she has been a part of several TV commercials.
- After launching a profitable career in the area of advertising and modeling, she appeared on the covers of magazines such as “Smooth” and “Straight Stunning”, publications of great importance in the American market.
- After several years of work as a model, she decided to break into the music industry, appearing in videos of renowned American hip-hop artists such as Nicki Minaj, Soulja Boy, and Drake.
From Model to Businesswoman :
- For the stunning Ayisha, not everything is about fame & modeling. She has also invested her time and money in creating a boutique for women’s clothing & accessories, which she promotes through her social networks. On Instagram, her profile has more than 2.5 million followers!
- Along with her sister Ashley Diaz, she also runs a New-York based boutique of feminine clothes & accessories called Jamila. Ayisha has written some columns for the magazine “Smooth,” a magazine on whose cover she was featured sometime back.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- One of Ayisha’s biggest hobbies is traveling, as evident by her numerous photos on her social networks.
- She uses her social media to share tidbits of her personal life with her followers, besides giving them an opportunity to see her wonderful and sculpted figure.
- Her sister Ashley was a part of the show VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop” in Season 8.
- In 2014, Ayisha had dated rapper Shad Moss, better known as “Bow Wow.” The relationship was quite public while they were still together, but they later separated due to allegations of Moss’s infidelity.