Biography Profile / Wiki Details
- Zonnique Pullins is a young American music artist and a R&B singer. Her stage name is Miss Star.
Parents, Early Life & Education :
- Zonnique was born on 20th March 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia to a popular hip-hop family.
- Her mother is an R&B female pioneer Tameka Cottle Harris “Tiny” and her dad is Zonnie Zebo Pullins. Her mother won Grammy award for c-writing iconic song “No Scrubs.”
- Her step-father is Clifford Harris. Her step grandfather is the Rap star T.I.
- She has four brothers & two sisters.
- Zonnique attended the Henry W Grady High School in Atlanta.
Career : Zonnique Pullins Net Worth & Profession
- Zonnique along with Bahja Rodriquez and Breaunna Womack formed a girl group “OMG Girlz.” The band released their first original single Gucci This Gucci That in 2012. Unfortunately, in 2015, the group separated.
- She performed “Slow” with R&B singer, Jacob Latimore on a tour in 2011.
- She also worked as a solo artist and has released songs like “Pretty Hustle” & “Nun for Free.”
- After success of ‘Nun for Free,’ she released “Love Jones,” which showed her growth as an artist.
- She also starred in reality show T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle.
- Zonnique also helped launch a cosmetic line called Heiry Cosmetic Line.
Trivia & Interesting Facts :
- Her full name is as Zonnique Jailee Pullins but her close friends call her “Niq Niq Star.”
- She was arrested in 2016 from Atlanta Airport for carrying a semi-automatic gun.
- Zonnique Pullins Boyfriend : She has dated rapper Zoey Zuko & pro-baller Damian Swann of the New Orleans Saints.
- She had her eye color permanently changed to a bluish grey.
Social Media :
- As of 2020, Zonnique has 3.1 million+ followers on Instagram @zonniquejailee.
- Facebook account @Zonnique : 90,000+
- Twitter account @zonnique (baby spice) : 500,000+ followers.
- Zonnique Pullins Pregnant : No