Brittany Furlan is one of the top female “Vine video” makers. She is also a known comedian & internet personality. She has expanded her talents to other platforms like Instagram, YouTube and even television.
Family, Dating, Boyfriend & Personal Life :
- Brittany’s parents are both American, but she has mixed ethnicity. She was born in Pennsylvania.
- She later moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of being an actress.
- Though Brittany is in her 30s, little information about her love life is known within the media.
- However, there are some rumors that Randal Kirk II is her fiancé. Randal is a director who has regularly appeared in Brittany’s vines. On one occasion, she said: “When I’m really stuck, I can always bounce ideas back and forth with my boyfriend, Randal Kirk. He’s a director, so he has this outlandish mind, & he helps me to see things from another perspective.” Still, this information is not confirmed.
TV, Vines & YouTube Career :
- Before starting with Vine, Brittany appeared on Reality Hell and Prank My Mom, two national television shows.
- Her others TV appearances include the MTV show “Ridiculousness” and E!’s “The Soup.”
- She has starred in the 2014 music video “Fireball,” by Pitbull.
- In 2015, she participated in famous movie “We are your friends,” starring Zac Efron.
- She was nominated for the 2015 Teen Choice Awards, as a Viner.
Fame, Net Worth & Collaborations
- Thanks to her engaging and funny comedy sketches, she has had great success and growing popularity. Her work has been highlighted on several occasions on the homepages of websites like BuzzFeed, Yahoo, and MSN.
- Big media outlets like AOL, Variety, and Tubefilter have interviewed her.
- She has done collaborations with top brands like Dickies, Wendys, Trident, Reebok, and Benefit Cosmetics.
Body Measurements, Social Media & Interesting Facts :
- Currently, she has over 3.5 million followers on Instagram & over 7.5 million Vine followers.
- How tall / Height : 167 cm
- In 2014, she was named ‘Viner of the Year’ at the Streamy Awards.
- Also declared by Time magazine to be one of the most influential people on the Internet.
- She has two pet dogs, Megs and Wicky, who were profiled by American Eagle to be the new “faces” of a starting “Doggy Clothing” line.
- She collaborated in a photoshoot for Project Mermaids, a charity that brings awareness to the fight to save the oceans from pollution and human environmental impact.