Biography Profile / Bhaiyyu Maharaj Wikipedia Information
- Bhaiyyuji Maharaj was a reforming activist and a social spiritual leader who had a lot of followers, mainly from the political arena.
Family Background & Personal Life :
- Born with the real name Udai Singh Deshmukh in Sahajpur, MP. Caste – Maratha
- His first wife Madhavi Devi had passed away in Nov 2015, due to a heart attack. He had a daughter from his first marriage, who studied in Pune.
- In 2017, he had his second marriage to Dr Ayushi Sharma, a native of Shivpuri. This news received a lot of media attention.
- Bhaiyyuji was a lover of sports – He loved to play tennis and cricket. He had also participated in swimming competitions & was also a music lover.
- He often practised sword fighting training & horse riding in his free time.
Work, Business, Career & Net Worth :
- Bhaiyyu ji started his career at a regular job at private firm. But he quickly moved away from it.
- He had also done modeling for a few brands such as Siyaram in his early days. Later, leaving the field of modeling he started a spiritual trust. His ‘ashram’ and trust were based in Indore.
- His trust did many philantrophic activities like giving scholarships to poor students, distributing free seeds for farmers, arranging group weddings etc.
- Many political leaders from Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh were amongst his close friends and followers.
- He was also credited for helping break Anna Hazare’s fast against corruption, back in 2011 and arranging the Maratha Kranti Morcha in Aurangabad in August 2016.
Death & Suicide:
- Bhaiyyu Maharaj committed suicide in June 2018 in Indore, by using a gun to shoot himself.
- The suicide note found said that Bhaiyyuji was “too stressed & fedup” and “somebody should take care of his family”.