- An American bestselling Author, Life Strategist, Mentor, and successful entrepreneur, Cindy Trimm is currently working as the CEO at Trimm International, Inc., based in Stockbridge, Georgia.
- A former senator, Dr. Cindy, is a renowned revolutionary thinker, empowerment specialist, and transformational leader. She has garnered an impressive reputation as a voice of hope and catalyst for world change.
- Dr. Cindy is a frequent guest on Christian broadcasting’s popular Radio and T.V. programs. She also continually tops the National Bestsellers Lists with her books and is a featured speaker on the world’s largest platforms.
- Dr. Cindy helps people change their life paths with dignity, meaning, hope, and purpose. She transforms their lives by translating spiritual insights into the daily linguistic landscape.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Born on July 10, 1958, in Bermuda, Cindy Trimm was abandoned by her father at the age of two and was raised in poverty by her single mother. She has seven siblings.
- After six decades, in October 2018, Cindy got her dreamy Cinderella wedding at the age of 60. She is happily married to Russell Tomlinson.
- After graduating high school, Dr. Cindy was trained in Strategic Leadership at the Saïd Business School, Oxford University in the U.K.
- Cindy also attended Harvard University to study Corporate Governance.
- Where does Cindy Trimm Live? : Stockbridge, Georgia.
Wedding Details :
- In October 2018, Cindy got her Cinderella wedding moment with her husband Russell, at the Hampton Court Palace in England.
- The palace was breathtaking as King Henry VIII built it in the early 1500s. Bedazzled with a long train and Swarovski crystals, Cindy wore a traditional white gown. The Swarovski crystals were hand-sewn in the U.S and were designed in South Africa.
- The final dress fitting was done by Lin Chan in England. Opera singers sang Léo Delibes’ “Duo des Fleurs”, accompanied by a live chamber orchestra.
- Dr. Trimm used the same florists who performed for the Duchess and Duke of Sussex’s wedding (Meghan Markle and Prince Harry).
- Finally, the wedding cake was made by a firm, honored with “Best Wedding Cake Company” at The U.K. Wedding Awards 2018.
Work, Income, Earnings and Net worth :
- Dr. Cindy Trimm is the founder of Trimm Global Charities, Trimm International Foundation, and Trimm Institute of Global Leadership.
- Since January 2000, Cindy has been serving as the President/CEO of Trimm International Inc. based in the greater Atlanta Area.
- Cindy has authored over 45 books to date, and has a successful YouTube channel, with over 225,000 subscribers.
Accomplishments and Recognition :
Dr. Cindy has garnered multiple awards and honors throughout her career :
- Ambassador of Goodwill for the State of Tennessee
- Two Thousand Notable American Women
- Woman of the Year for Professional Achievement & Outstanding Community.
- The Guinness Book of World Records
- Twentieth Century Award for Achievement
- She has also received distinctions from the Queen of England, the Governor of Bermuda, the Duke of Edinburgh.
- Being listed among 70 Most Influential Black History-Makers and the Top 500 Leaders of Influence
- President Barack Obama conferred her with the 2016 Presidential & Lifetime Achievement Award
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Dr. Cindy Trimm was featured among EBONY Magazine’s POWER 100 list alongside bigwigs like Michelle and Barack Obama, Alicia Keys, Tyler Perry, Will Smith, Sean Combs, Tom Joyner, Michael Jordan, Bishop T.D. Jakes and Malcolm Gladwell.
- As per her Linkedin bio, Dr. Trimm uses humor, compassion, revelatory insight, and personal honesty to touch hearts and open minds with biblically-based principles of personal empowerment and inner healing.
- A former senator of Bermuda, Dr. Cindy is an advisor to multinational corporations. She is also a sought-after speaker for companies and governments worldwide.
- As an author, Dr. Trimm has proved herself with bestselling classics like The 40 Day Soul Fast, Commanding Your Morning, The Rules of Engagement for Overcoming Your Past, and Prevail: Discover Your Strength in Hard Places.
- Dr. Trimm appears on trending Radio and T.V. programs. She has also touched millions with the Gospel via keynotes on international platforms.
- Reaching beyond the pulpit, Cindy Trimm Ministries International engages in food relief, resourcing those in need, and medical missions by joining forces with partners worldwide.
- Dr. Cindi designed the Executive Life Coaching program to empower individuals for corporate success. With over thirty years of experience as a corporate advisor, educator, industry and thought leader, psychotherapist, and consultant, She believes that when people connect their aspirations with what they do and who they are, they achieve the impossible.
- While being interviewed by VMH Magazine, Dr. Trimm offered her perspective on faith and the coronavirus. She elaborated on how churches can prepare for worship in this fourth industrial revolution, how everyone should use their God-given social and political voice, and how COVID-19 impacted worship practices.