Johnnette is a multi-faceted personality – A wife, mother, popular conference speaker, retreat director, seminar presenter, published author, and founder and President of a religious women’s empowerment organization.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Johnnette was born and raised in a Catholic household & completed 12 years of parochial education.
- She went to further her formal education at Penn State University in Pennsylvania.
- Johnnette was married to Anthony Benkovic for close to 34 years. Anthony passed away in 2007 to terminal brain cancer.
- Anthony & Johnnette had three children – Jessica, Thea, and Simon Matthew Benkovic. Unfortunately, their son Simon died in a tragic car accident in 2004, just one week after he had returned from Iraq as a decorated soldier.
- Johnnette has a few grandchildren of her own.
- More recently, in May 2018, she got re-married to the General Manager of EWTN Radio, Jack Williams at the Espiritu Santo Catholic Church in Safety Harbour, Florida.
Message, Work & Net worth :
- Johnette is the founder and President of ‘Women of Grace,’ a Catholic apostolate dedicated towards women & features several different outreach programs such as conferences, retreats, seminars, media, study groups, and more.
- She is also the founder and President of ‘Living His Life Abundantly,’ a non-profit organization.
- Benkovic is the Executive Producer of the ‘Women of Grace’ TV program, which revolves around highlighting prominent and contemporary issues from a Catholic perspective. The program also discusses authentic femininity & ways to grow stronger as a community and empower one another.
- Johnnette also hosts ‘Women of Grace Live,’ an audience call-in radio talk show that can be listened to on the air five times a week. The show can be listened to on both international AM and FM stations.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Johnnette has written a number of books with titles including ‘Full of Grace: Women and the Abundant Life,’ ‘Graceful Living: Meditations to Help,’ ‘Full of Grace Facilitator’s Guide’ and ‘New Age Counterfeit’.
- She was a non-practicing Catholic for a few years until 1981 when she converted back into her faith.
- Ever since then, she has utilized the use of media platforms to share the Gospel message & has been heavily involved in Catholic radio and Catholic television.
- Family life is very important to her; she likes to spend time with her husband, daughters, friends, and extended family.
- Her son Simon passed away in 2004 & 3 years later, her husband did too. Despite the series of ill-fated events that occurred, Johnnette rarely took a break from evangelizing; a month after Simon had passed, she was in Orlando doing a praise conference.
- The only break she took was when Anthony had around eight weeks left to live, and he did not want her traveling all over the States.
- While Father Wade L. J. Menezes officiated Johnnette’s and Jacks marriage, he made a rather comical quip during the ceremony, ‘The key to any successful marriage is that the married couple should eat out twice a week; the wife on Mondays and the husband on Wednesdays.’