|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 10, 1964. As of 2023, he is around 59 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||No confirmed information available.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Was Joe from Dual Survival in the military?||He has served in both US military and government special operations units.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Joe Teti is an American TV personality who co-hosted the Discovery Channel’s survival show Dual Survival.
- He is also an officer in the US military, and was part of the National Guard Special Forces, as well as The United States Marine Corps.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Joseph Teti was born on December 10, 1964, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- His mother died when he was in high school.
- He attended a few different high schools during his early education, and stood out for his athleticism.
Military Career, Salary and Net worth :
- At the age of 18, Joe enlisted with The United States Marine Corps, where he was in service from 1981 to 1988. He was on active duty from June 14, 1982, to April 15, 1986.
- In 1991, he enlisted with the US military army .
- From 1995 to May 2000, Teti was in the Special Forces, training under the National Guard.
- The trained combatant also participated in ‘Operation Iraqi Freedom’ in Iraq and ‘Operation Enduring Freedom’ in Afghanistan as a contractor.
- He was involved in a highly classified counter-terrorism unit within the government, was a Green Beret in the Special Forces, and a Force Recon Marine in the Marine Corps.
- Joe has acted as security detail protecting government officials and civilians in both his stints in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Joe also worked for the US embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel, and the US consulate in Jerusalem, Israel, going on missions in several high-risk areas, such as the West Bank and Ramallah, both caught up in the constant armed conflict between Israel and Palestine.
- During his marine and military training, Joe graduated from several survival schools where he received extensive and in-depth training that he then fully showcased during his time on TV.
Television Appearance :
- In 2013, Joe was chosen to be the replacement for Dave Canterbury on Discovery’s show Dual Survival. He began his stint as a co-host there (along with Cody Lundin) in the show’s third season and stayed there until its sixth, when his role was taken over by Grady Powell.
- The show made him extremely popular with the fans for his earnest attitude and extensive knowledge and skills that he was willing to share with the audience.
- He has appeared in over 20 episodes of Dual Survival.
Controversy, Height and Trivia :
- Teti was involved in several controversies following his newfound TV fame – he was accused of faking his military records and experience but willingly shared these with veteran Jonn Lilyea of the blog ‘This Ain’t Hell.’
- While shooting an episode of Dual Survival in 2014, tragedy struck in the form of a helicopter crash that resulted in the death of three crewmembers. Fellow Discovery host and Special Forces veteran Mykel Hawke accused Joe of causing these deaths by putting the crew at risk.
- This conflict allegedly snowballed into further accusations of forgery and lies, as well as courtroom dates for both parties involved throughout a series of years.
Jana Waller Age, How old, Married, Husband【 Skull Bound 】Bio Wiki
Kristy Titus Age, Husband, Married, Spouse, Height【 Wiki Bio 】Dad
Edwin Sarkissian【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age, Married, Net worth, Nationality
Fred Eichler Wife, Ranch, AR, Bow, Age, Birthday, Net worth, Wiki, Bio
Adam Greentree Wiki, Bio, Age, Business, Bow, Bear Hunting, Poaching
John Dudley Archery【 Wiki 】Age, Wife, Bio, Married, Height, Bow
Joe Teti is pompous. He’s not nearly as skilled as Cody Lyndon, or Matt Graham. Matt dealt with Joe’s pompous attitude much better than Cody. Matt would just get that smirk on his face when Joe was being an ass. And inevitably Matt would outshine Joe. And given the number of times Joe would say things like “you’re going to go home either to a hospital or to a casket”, you’d figure he should be dead. One could have only wish that he was replaced by Grady sooner.
I believe Joe. I miss you lots.
I love you, Joe. You are hot and smart best of all you are a Sagittarius! Yes, I love Sagittarius…that makes you more attractive. Keep doing the great work.
Haters…I love Joe. Smart, sexy, brave and a complete badass!
Joe Teti, bring him back.
You are a very smart man when it comes to survival common sense…it is a flower that doesn’t grow in everybody’s garden, but you have a lot of it. Keep doing what you’re doing. I myself have learned a hell of a lot from your show. Take care.
Where does Joe Teti live in North Carolina?
Joe is super hot…too bad he’s a Sagittarius. I hope he’s quit biting his fingernails
I object to Joe Teti’s CONSTANT comments.
Joeseph Teti is amazing. Look in the dictionary for the word “man” , and his picture is beside it. The ultimate real man.
Does anybody really know the REAL JOE TETI?