Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Christina Bellantoni is an American writer, journalist, correspondent, editor and social and political commentator from California.
- Outspoken and passionate, Christina is not afraid to say what is on her mind & often shares her opinions about various political and social issues.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Christina was born in California & raised in San Jose by a single mother. Her mother is named Cassandra Bellantoni. A fun fact…Denise Richards’ father almost chose Cassandra on Millionaire Matchmaker!
- Christina is married to a Musculoskeletal Consultant named Patrick Khoo. The couple tied the knot in front of friends and family in a destination wedding in Nepenthe, Australia.
- Khoo previously worked in the UK but moved to the USA to settle down with Bellantoni.
- The couple has a son named Maxwell. Since becoming a mother, Christina enjoys sharing her journey as a working mother and has even written articles about surviving hot weather with a baby.
- Christina Bellantoni Education : She attended the University of California, Berkeley UC Berkeley), graduating in 2001 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications.
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- Christina was the Media Center Director at the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism in addition to being a journalism professor.
- She began her career in 1998 as a member of the San Jose Business Journal research department. Later, she moved to the Silicon Valley Business Ink in 2002 and worked as a reporter before the publication became defunct.
- Christina was also the Palo Alto Daily News team’s bureau chief before moving to the Times in 2003 to work as a correspondent for the White House. As part of her work, she covered the Democratic campaigns in 2008 along with President Obama’s historic election.
- Year 2009 saw Bellantoni work for Talking Points Memo as one of their senior reporters before she moved the Roll Call to become their deputy Political Editor in 2010.
- After working for NewsHour and spending 12 years in Washington D.C., Christina decided it was time to move to Los Angeles. She joined the LA Times in 2015 as the team’s Assistant Managing Editor and covered various key social and political events that gained the publication state and countrywide recognition.
- Other positions she held throughout her career included being a producer and political commentator.
- She has also made various appearances on different TV and radio networks such as CNN, NPR, HBO, MSNBC and Fox. She has also been a regular guest on the show Real Time with Bill Maher which airs on the HBO Network.
Life Outside Work :
- When she worked for the Silicon Valley Biz Ink, Christina was awarded 2 Best Scoop national journalism awards for a story she wrote on the San Jose Sharks.
- She also wrote stories, which were published in the Palo Alto Daily News that won multiple journalism awards in the Bay Area in 2002 and 2003.
- Outside of work, Bellantoni enjoys spending as much time as possible with her family. She also enjoys sharing her opinions on various social and political issues on social media and is not afraid to speak her mind.
Body Info / Physical Features
Christina Bellantoni Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American