Kevin Cirilli Bloomberg, Bio, Wikipedia, Height, Wiki, Married
Date of Birth / Birthday / Age / DOB
Wikipedia Information / Bio Profile
Kevin Cirilli is an American political reporter & journalist, who works for Bloomberg TV & has written for a number of print publications.
Early Life, Family & Education :
- Kevin grew up in Philadelphia in Delaware County.
- Education : He studied at the “Penn State University”.
Controversies & Interesting Facts :
- When Kevin was at university, he was the campus editor of the student newspaper “The Daily Collegian”. He also received the “Damon M. Chappie Award” for investigative journalism.
- He was also a Pulliam Fellow of Journalism at The Arizona Republic.
- Kevin enjoys eating Philly food and loves running in his free time. He also shares pictures of himself training and riding the bicycle.
- Before starting to work full time in television, he worked as a print reporter specializing in economic reporting.
Kevin Cirilli Bloomberg TV Career :
- In 2017, he started work as a political reporter for the channel “Bloomberg” where he works at the news.
- In 2016, he covered President Trump’s campaign trail. He followed him all through United States and even in Scotland and Mexico. Kevin had the chance to interview Trump himself and some of his top surrogates.
- He was recently named at the Bloomberg’s new White House team. He usually interviews top lawmakers and influencers.
Journalist, Writing & Author Career :
- Kevin used to write articles for the publication “The Hill” until the year 2015. He also used to work for “Politico”.
- When he used to work for “The Daily Beast” and “Philadelphia magazine” he covered the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
Kevin has written for :
- – “The Huffington Post” (A politically liberal American online news aggregator and blog)
- – “The Boston Globe” (A daily newspaper based in Boston, Massachusetts),
- – “Men’s Health magazine”,
- – “The Daily Beast” (a news reporting and opinion website)
- – “Chicago Tribune” (major daily newspaper based in Chicago, Illinois).
- He also used to publish several articles for the “Bloomberg Businessweek”. He featured in few radio shows to speak about political issues and give his opinion.
Social Media :
- Kevin has Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. As of 2017 his most popular account is Twitter with 22k followers.
- He has more than 1k on Instagram and almost 100 followers on Facebook. He also has a Snapchat account.
- The Facebook account has been inactive since 2015.
- In Twitter and Instagram he shares information related to his work. He posts pictures of the places in which he has to cover any news but also some personal information like places of vacation and food.
– Currently no confirmed information on this
Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner / Dating
Currently no confirmed information on this