Hallie Jackson is a political reporter & analyst, who in 2017, was appointed as a White House Correspondent.
Personal Life : Parents, Family & Education
- Hallie Marie Jackson was born on April 29, 1984.
- She was raised in Yardley, Pennsylvania, a few streets away from the hospital that she was born in.
- Being raised in a single-parent household, she grew up fiercely independent and excelled with her academics at Pennsburg High School, from which she graduated in 2002.
- After receiving offers from 4 universities, she chose to attend John Hopkins University. She was a member of a sorority during her time there and was heavily involved with its charity aspect.
- In 2006, she graduated from there with honors, with a Bachelors of Art and a major in political science.
- She has said it was during her time in college that she developed an interest in politics.
Career Path : Hallie Jackson Net Worth & Salary
- Hallie’s first full role as a journalist was with the WBOC-TV Network. She initially started in their Salisbury, Maryland, division before transferring to their Dover, Delaware, office where she remained until 2006.
- In 2006, she accepted a role with WFSB that saw her based in Connecticut, and splitting her time between Hartford and New Haven until 2008.
- From there she accepted a role with the Hearst Corporation, and play a major role in their political commentaries across their 26 stations. She relocated to Washington for this role, and she has said that being in Washington really renewed her love for politics.
- In 2014, Hallie was offered a role with NBC that saw her acting as the lead correspondent on the campaign trail for Ted Cruz.
- She impressed the network so much that once the campaign was over, they promoted her to the role of anchor for their daytime coverage platform, MSNBC Live.
- In Jan 2017, they named her as their new White House Correspondent, and she soon became a viral sensation for her dealings with former Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
Hallie Jackson Husband & Married Life :
- While still in college, Hallie began dating then-business student Doug Hitchner.
- After four years of dating, he proposed in mid-2010.
- In late 2011, after just over a year of engagement, the two were married in Perkasie, Pennsylvania. The wedding venue was close to where she grew up, and the wedding was an extremely private affair.
- She does not reveal much about her private life publicly and prefers to keep her public image limited to her work.
Interesting Facts & Social Media :
- Jackson is active in the world of social media, and appears on Twitter under the handle @HallieJackson. Currently, her Twitter account has over 500,000+ followers while her Instagram account, @hallie_gram, has 75,000+ followers.
- She became a YouTube sensation in 2016, after a clip was released of her commenting on politics with an extremely runny nose, which she failed to wipe.
Hallie Jackson Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall is Hallie Jackson Height : 5′ 6″
- Hallie Jackson Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : 7
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Married ? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American