Wendy Walsh is a Canadian-American radio presenter, Human Behavior consultant & an analyst who regularly used to appear on various TV networks, predominantly on Fox News. In April 2017, she came in the limelight when she accused veteran Fox News host Bill O’Reilly of making inappropriate advances towards her.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Wendy’s father used to work in the Canadian Navy.
- Walsh’s family now also includes her daughters.
- A highly educated individual, Wendy holds the following degrees :
- Ryerson University (Bachelor of Arts, Journalism – 1987)
- California Graduate Institute (Master of Arts, Psychology – 2002)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology – 2006.
Professional Life : Career, Salary, Net Worth
- Wendy Walsh has appeared in a number of TV programs – Most popular of them being Extra!. She has done over 200 episodes for it.
- Her other notable appearances include The Today Show, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, The Steve Harvey Show.
- She has appeared as a regular guest on Fox News’ best rated show – The O’Reilly Factor.
- She also hosts the Dr. Wendy Walsh show on KFI AM640 radio station in Los Angeles
- A part-time professor at California State University, Walsh also regularly writes on her blog and on her website.
- She has also authored a popular book “The 30-Day Love Detox.” and three others
Scandal with Bill O’Reilly :
- In the Los Angeles Bel-Air Hotel in 2013, TV host Bill O’Reilly had sent Wendy a dinner invite & later asked her to join him in his hotel room. At that time, Wendy used to appear on Fox News as a recurring guest & was looking for a permanent position.
- She, however, calmly refused his advances (by asking him to head to the hotel bar instead of his suite). At that time, she decided not to pursue any legal action against O’Reilly or the news channel.