Caroline Heldman Wiki, Husband, Partner, Net Worth, Married (Fox)
Caroline Heldman Birthday / Caroline Heldman Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Born in 1972. As of 2019, she is around 47 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Fiance
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Caroline Heldman, a blonde woman with light eyes, is an associate professor at Occidental College and an advocate for women’s rights and for victims of abuse and rape.
- Heldman teaches politics, and has appeared as a commentator on news outlets such as Fox News.
- In 2017, Heldman was thrust into the spotlight after she & few other women made allegations of sexual harassment against Fox News anchor Bill O Reilly.
Personal Life & Trivia :
- Heldman, born in 1972, currently lives and teaches in Los Angeles.
- When she is not working, she can often be found working with multiple organizations to help victims of sexual assault and rape, including the Oxy Sexual Assault Coalition, End Rape on Campus, and Faculty Against Rape.
- She is also a 4th degree blackbelt in Tae kwon do, and has raised 9 cats with her current significant other.
Education & College :
- Before becoming an associate professor and commentator, Caroline attended Washington State University.
- She graduated in 1993 with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, then went on to get two more degrees.
Master’s & PHD :
She graduated from Rutgers University, a public New Jersey institution, in 1998, where she earned a Master’s degree in political science. For her PhD, she remained at Rutgers and graduated in 2002 with another political science degree.
Academic Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- While she was working on her PhD, Heldman worked as an adjunct professor at Rutgers University. She began in August of 2000 & left in July of 2002, shortly after she graduated.
- Heldman then moved on to Whittier College, and worked for four years as an assistant professor.
- In August of 2006, she began teaching at Occidental College.
- She’s been teaching political science courses there for over a decade.
Non-Academic Jobs :
- During her time as a professor, Heldman also worked as the general manager of Bio-Energy Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of natural health supplements.
- She’s also worked as a campaign consultant, a congressional staffer, and a campaign manager.
Work as a Political Commentator & Controversies :
- Heldman has appeared over 100 times on Fox News, and had been one of their most popular guest commentators for quite some time.
- In 2017, Caroline came forward with multiple sexual harassment claims against three men who worked with Fox News: Bill O’Reilly, Woody Fraser, and Eric Bolling.
- She filed a sexual harassment complaint against O’Reilly in April of 2017 due to inappropriate comments he’d made toward her.
- In May, she released details of interactions with Fraser in which he consistently made unwanted advances on her & used coded language to try and force a sexual relationship onto her, insinuating that her career would not advance if she did not do so.
- In August, she came forward once more and wrote about Bolling’s numerous sexist comments and unwanted advances toward her.
- The backlash from her stories was severe, with many Fox News fans defending the abusers. Heldman continues to be a commentator on other media outlets.