- Jacqui Heinrich is a talented multiple Emmy-Award-winning journalist and reporter.
- Currently, she is a National News Correspondent and General Assignment Reporter, working for FOX News. Oddly, she signed her FOX News contract on the side of a highway in the middle of a rainstorm while starting her 16-hour workday.
- Since joining FOX News in September 2018, Heinrich has worked in multiple roles, including working as a politics host for the Fox News Rundown Podcast. She is based in New York.
- In her previous role, Jacqui worked as a weekend evening anchor and reporter for WFXT Boston 25 News.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jacqui was born in 1988 to parents who later got divorced.
- She is also close to her step-dad and thanked him publicly that he entered their family of four children and took on the dad’s role with ease, grace, and tenderness.
- Jacqui grew up in different states like Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine before moving to Washington, DC, to attend university. However, she regards Boston as her hometown.
- In her spare time, Jacqui loves hiking, camping, fishing, and reading political blogs. She also enjoys interacting with her social media audience and working as a mentor to young journalism students. She has a tuxedo pet, Pishi.
- On the occasion of National Chili Day, Jacqui appeared in an episode of ‘Cooking with Friends’ on FOX AND FRIENDS alongside her mother, Jane Greenwood-Fiaschetti. They cooked their traditional family chili recipe.
- Jacqui has been dating her boyfriend Franklin since 2015. She posted a picture of the two of them on their third anniversary in September 2018.
- To read more about her personal and professional life, you can visit her on Instagram at @jacquiheinrich. Currently, she has over 30,000 followers. Her verified Facebook page has over 25,000 likes.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Heinrich is a 2011 graduate of George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs. She has completed a number of internships during her university days.
Work with a local NBC affiliate WRC-TV :
- The skills Heinrich gained during this internship include – MMJ operations, anchoring experience, AP style journalism, and the use of social media outlets.
- She also worked on advanced technical skills to collect news content, completing five internal news packages. She released two multimedia bundles and a photo gallery for NBC Washington.
- As a young intern, Heinrich also pitched original story ideas, written scripts, and aided NBC reporters in the field and on the work desk.
Intern for Norah O’Donnell, MSNBC Chief Washington Correspondent : Aug 2010-Dec 2010
- The skills Heinrich gained during this internship include – Recording, space management, HD cam teaching, non-linear editing, etc.
- She also conducted research for shows like MSNBC News Hour, Today Show, and Andrea Mitchell Reports, constantly tracking 10-15 media outlets on various trend-setting topics. In this time, she also contributed to the 2010 mid-term election coverage for the U.S. House and Senate, partnering with NBC employees at Capitol Hill, Pentagon, and State Department?
Professional Timeline : Salary and Net Worth
KOAA-TV : December 2011 – July 2013
- Jacqui started as a Multimedia Journalist and Reporter at KOAA News First 5, Colorado Springs’ NBC affiliate, where she shot, wrote, and edited her own news. Here, she received an Emmy Award for researching ethical loopholes around the laws of meth labs. She has also anchored the weekend morning edition of the Happening Now Desk.
- Awards that she won during her time there include the Colorado Broadcaster’s Association Award for Investigative Journalism. Jacqui also received an Emmy Award and two awards from the Colorado Broadcaster’s Association for her work.
- Other interesting stories she covered during this period were the live coverage of Aaron Hernandez’s horrific prison suicide, Michelle Carter’s “Texting Suicide Hearing, and a “free speech march” on Boston Common after a violent altercation between white supremacists and anti-protesters in Charlottesville, VA.
KTNV Channel 13 Action News : September 2013 – January 2016
- During this stint with KTNV in Las Vegas, Heinrich reported general assignment stories with an emphasis on politics and crime. She also pitched enterprise story ideas, maintained sources, and generated leads. She also worked as a fill-in weekend/evening anchor when necessary.
- Here, she won an Emmy Award for her report on sex trafficking and led an investigation into stolen department-issued weapons at the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD).
- Heinrich also had an Emmy nomination for investigating Nevada’s medical marijuana laws.
WFXT Boston 25 News : February 2016 – March 2018
- In February 2016, Jacqui joined WFXT-TV in her home city of Boston. She started as a reporter/anchor. In March 2018, she was promoted to a Weekend Evening Anchor/Reporter.
- On October 1, 2017, after the deadliest shooting incident in modern U.S. history, Boston 25 News sent Heinrich to Las Vegas to cover the deaths at the 91 Harvest Festival. Here, she captured the first pictures from the Mandalay Bay Hotel room. The pictures showed the weapons used to kill 58 people and left 851 wounded.
- As a part of the 2016 Presidential Race coverage, she interviewed leading candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul, and Hillary Clinton.
- Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Religion : No confirmed information available.
- Nationality : American